Right, this long weekend I have planned:
1) Go to hair trial
2) Make veil (should probably have a rough one before I go to the trial....)
3) Bake 1 cake - one of my fruit cakes was a bit undercooked so I decided to not use it to ice, too much trouble.
4) Test bon bon recipe (sugar cookies, iced)
5) Do up bridal shower invitations and post... keep putting this one off...
6) Buy the cake icing from the other side of town. Argh.
7) Finalise my Guest Book (Blurb)
Print seed packet (name card for reception)
On Saturday night over an enormous bottle of wine, my FH and I intend to sort:
1) Day schedule - who is doing what - set ups etc
2) Running sheet for reception
3) Music for reception
4) Accommodation for honeymoon!!!!
We don't leave until the end of August but have put this one off!
On Tuesday I am finalising the flowers as I couldn't make up my mind for a couple of items for the ceremony.
I am loving the whole thing but starting to get a little worried by my ticker!!
How's everyone else going? Any BIG plans for the long weekend?