Ok I got together a list of things left to do... It's really scaring me! I hope I can do it all in time
* Bridesmaid jewlery
* Sort out the style of cake with FH's cousin the cake maker
* Buy all our grog, we are providing out own
* Do the order of service
* Book in venue for our wedding night
* Book in honeymoon - we can't decide
and wanting somewhere on a $2,500 budget, it's really hard
* Organise the suits - How much time do the boys need?
* Seating plan - have been doing rough ideas already
* Bathroom kit??? If I have time
* Buy myself a bag
* Buy Flowergirl head piece - If anyone know of a really good place let me know!
* Organise the hiring of the caterers equipment and heatlamps
* Buy my underwear
* Sort out name change kit with celebrant
* Get FH onto organising his buck- he know he is camping and where but hasing msg everyone yet
* Get mine and FH's teeth whitened + my fillings
* Organise MC's list of what to say
* Transport from the wedding reception to our hotel
* Food and drink for bridal party for photos (I will be ordering closer to the day from woolworths these really yummy salad and meat wraps on a platter)
* Rehersal dinner - when and where
* Closer - final count for caterer and decorator
*Song choices - have a very good idea here so not too worried
* Wording of the ceremony - got the 400pg book to sort through from the celebrant
* Also have 7 extra wedding invites to post out
* And 14 more hens invites
I do know what I am doing with 80% of it, just have to organise it and get it done.
Is this really bad compared to everyone else? Should I be freaking?