A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

mardilea
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Re: July 2009

Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:01 pm

brisbanegirl23 wrote:
I just read the whole story sounds hectic but Im glad you had such a good day COngratulations

Madri I hope you have a great hens night and a fabulous wedding mines the day after yours and im getting a little nervous

Hi Brisbanegirl,
I'm REALLY nervous at the moment, everytime someone wants to talk about the wedding, I feel sick!
Are you excited as well? I can't wait to be married and am not nervous about getting married, it's the actual wedding, the white dress and the photos I'm nervous about it! I'm sure once the day is here I'll be fine but at the moment, I'm happy still planning!!

brisbanegirl23
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:47 am

Hi Brisbanegirl,
I'm REALLY nervous at the moment, everytime someone wants to talk about the wedding, I feel sick!
Are you excited as well? I can't wait to be married and am not nervous about getting married, it's the actual wedding, the white dress and the photos I'm nervous about it! I'm sure once the day is here I'll be fine but at the moment, I'm happy still planning!!

Yes I'm extremely nervous that I'm going to trip over or my dress will fall down or the cake wont turn up or something will go wrong....

slwedding
~*winter wedding*~
~*winter wedding*~

Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:13 pm

:D :heart:
Last edited by slwedding on Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

haylele
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:52 am

Beautiful Sl! You look gorgeous! Love your venue looks unreal :heart: got some great pics, anymore to share 8) I'm hangin for mine :lol:

mardilea
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:02 am

Slwedding, they are gorgeous, you look stunning. Your venue looks AMAZING and you and your husband look beautiful together.
Congratulations sweet. Thank you so much for sharing. :D

brisbanegirl23
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:29 am

Wow slwedding they look great cant wait to see more

*mamabear*
♥ Lady Champagne ♥
♥ Lady Champagne ♥

Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Yay slwedding!!!!!!!!! They are gorgeous pics...love your dress, you look stunning :heart: Venue looks just gorgeous, love the ferrero's, and the yummy looking cake!

Can't wait to see more!!!!!

slwedding
~*winter wedding*~
~*winter wedding*~

Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:24 am

:heart: :lol: Thanks girls!!

How is everyone going today? Any news / updates / pics / etc?? :mrgreen:

*mamabear*
♥ Lady Champagne ♥
♥ Lady Champagne ♥

Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:14 pm

No news here....we should be getting our photos back this week....I can't wait!

I wonder how lets_elope is going???

brisbanegirl23
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:58 am

Not alot to report here just wandering around doing last minute things

buffiness
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:20 pm

Hi all! We're still on our honeymoon - just arrived in Singapore this afternoon :) We had pretty dodgy internet in Bali so didn't get around to posting anything there.
So here are some pics from our photographer/father in law :)

lets_elope
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:48 pm

So sorry girls I haven't been around.... I've got to be honest here, I just keep forgetting that I'm getting married 8O

My youngest son turned ONE on Friday so I've been completely distracted organising his birthday party the past couple of weeks. The party was yesterday and we had a great day... but I'm very relieved that it is over and done with. It's amazing how much stress a party for a one year old creates !!! :D We spent a great deal of the day lying through our teeth to our friends and family about why we're going up to Coffs Harbour next weekend (FH and I were intentionally not saying anything to anyone about it, but my mother kept bringing it up with people at the party because she is so excited to be looking after my boys), so we're going to have to do a bit of explaining once the wedding is over !! *LOL*

slwedding and buffiness - Your photos are FANTASTIC !!! It actually reignited a bit of the excitement of our wedding when I saw them tonight. You both looked gorgeous and I just hope I can look as great. I *so* look forward to also seeing the photos of the other July 4th girls (and Chrisbins too !!).

Well my laptop is about to die... so I'll get offline and maybe do something constructive !! :)

*mamabear*
♥ Lady Champagne ♥
♥ Lady Champagne ♥

Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:40 pm

Oooohhh Buffiness, what gorgeous pics...your FIL did a great job!!! You look gorgeous :heart:...and I love the blue through everything!

I have to say, I got a bit teary at yours and sl's pics....just so happy and excited for all of us....and still so excited for those to come.

Aw...I wanna share my pics...wish they'd hurry up :lol:

lets- No wonder you've been distracted...birthday parties are tiring, especially a biggie like the first one! Please be sure to pop back in and post so we can wish you luck before you go!

Brrrrr, it's so bloody cold here, my fingers actually hurt from cold and typing :(

brisbanegirl23
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:08 am

Photos lookk amazing wish me luck Im very nervous

*mamabear*
♥ Lady Champagne ♥
♥ Lady Champagne ♥

Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Brissy, I'm wishing you all the luck in the world and hope you have an amazing day, that is everything you've dreamed of! Only 3 days to go until your a MRS.....whohooooo :bdance: :bdance: :bdance:

I'm getting so excited for you and Mardi and lets_elope....I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

bonnyh
Mrs BOOny P.
Mrs BOOny P.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:57 pm

the photos look awesome ladies, I love them :heart: :heart:

*mamabear*
♥ Lady Champagne ♥
♥ Lady Champagne ♥

Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:29 pm

4th July: buffiness, Mamabear, slwedding, haylele
24th July : Mardilea
25th July : brisbanegirl23, waited 8 years
26th July: Jemima
28th July : lets_elope

Wow, going by this, we have 5 lovely Julytes getting married this week!

Mardilea Thinking of you today and wishing you all the luck in the world for a beautiful amazing day :heart: xox

brisbanegirl23 and waited 8 years All the best of luck to the both of you tomorrow, I hope everything is just how you've dreamed it would be :heart: Will be thinking of you both xox

Jemima Wishing you all the best for Sunday, and hope it is a fantastic day, and everything you've hoped it would be! :heart: xox

Lets_elope (I saved Red for you, thought it was relevant :D ) I'm sure you are flat out packing, sending your boys off, and getting everything organised and ready, and just want to let you know I'm thinking of you, and wishing you all the best for a truly amazing week, and wedding day :heart: . Try to enjoy the time you and your FH have together, without worrying about/missing your boys too much (easier said then done, isn't it)....it's hard yards raising 2 boys, and not often do we get quality time with our partners, so I'm hoping you two enjoy every minute, and can't wait to hear how surprised everyone is when you get back! xoxo

Whohoo, you girls are going to be MRS!!!!!! :bdance:

Haylele and Chrisbins...I hope you girls both had a wonderful day, and have enjoyed your honeymoons (aw, wouldn't let me add another heart...)

Can't wait until you all get back, so we can hear all about it and see piccies!!!!!!

slwedding
~*winter wedding*~
~*winter wedding*~

Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:40 pm

Good luck this weekend girls! We are thinking of you!! :heart: :heart: :D
Try to enjoy every single minute, relax and take it all in!! :D

lets_elope
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Mardilea - yay.. today's your day !!!! Hope it is everything you dreamed of !!

brisbanegirl23, waited 8 years and Jemima - Good luck with everything this weekend girls. I'll be thinking of you all.

slwedding - Are you back from your honeymoon yet?

Mamabear - You're a sweetie :heart: (thanks for the red !! *LOL*) Are your photos back yet?

As for me - Well just when you think that you can be all organised and prepared for anything... Mr Murphy (of Murphy's Law fame) puts you back in your place and throws everything into chaos.

I'm sick !!!

FH and I are due to fly to Coffs Harbour in three days and I've come down with a nasty cold/flu (I'm hoping it's not swine flu). I started getting mild symptoms a few days ago but thought I'd been able to hold off on getting fully sick... well, it wasn't to be. Over the course of only a few hours today, my symptoms have become worse very quickly. I feel like utter crap !! Of course all I'm stressing about is how my face is going to look in photos after several days of 'tissue abuse' *LOL*

It hasn't helped that both of my kids have been sick too. I was up until 4am this morning with my two year old who spiked a temp of 40 degrees and became very unwell. My one year old has also been battling a cold this week too. The only one who isn't sick is FH... so I'm hoping like hell that he doesn't come down with it too.

I undertook a domestic flight when I had a cold as a child... and it was very, very painful (the pressure in the ears was almost unbearable). So hoping to not have to go through that again.

Anyways.. enough 'woe is me'. Gotta think positive... but if you guys do have any spare good luck vibes, I'd be more than happy to have them :D :D :D

*mamabear*
♥ Lady Champagne ♥
♥ Lady Champagne ♥

Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:06 pm

Aw, lets, what a bummer! Sending you "get well super fast vibes"...and some good luck ones too!

Yay, today is the day for brissy and waited, whohoooooo :bdance:
GZIP: On | Load: 0.18