I just love to talk

Re: April 2010 Part 1

Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:46 pm

spinkle wrote:
Cuffs wrote:
Oh my god, we're getting married THIS MONTH

Finaly, YAY!!

YAY! I don't think I could have waited much longer :D

Good luck to all the easter brides. Can't wait to hear your stories and see some pics!

spinkle
Wedded bliss
Wedded bliss

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:51 pm

All the best for those getting married tomorrow!! I'll be thinking of you.

My Hen's is tomorrow. I'm so excited :D

EllieGoulet
Lady Eloise
Lady Eloise

Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:05 am

Hope you had a great time Spinkle!!

Congrats to all the lovely ladies who got married this weekend - was thinking of you all, what PERFECT weather in Melb :D

Two weeks today for me...eek!

Can I just ask - what did people do BEFORE Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' for the bouquet toss? I'm torn. It's kind of the done thing now, isn't it. Am thinking Florence and the Machine's 'You've Got The Love', but will I be shot down for not playing Single Ladies?? :P

hehehehe....

ldr10
♥ Mrs R. ♥
♥ Mrs R. ♥

Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:18 am

Hello my lovely April brides!
My day was perfect, not a problem or drama in sight! I have a few pics in my S&T, but will do a full run down when back from Bali... in the meantime, I wish all of you whose weddings are in the next 2 weeks the most perfect wedding days, it truely is magical! And happy planning for those of you who are later in the month :heart: :heart:

kim85e
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:54 am

:heart: Congratulations :heart:

I am soooo happy for you! That's wonderful news about your day having no problems or dramas...thats how weddings should be!

You look gorgeous in your wedding photo's. Your a very beautiful bride.

I got 2 weeks to go so just hope that it's a perfect day.

sciencegirl
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:45 am

So how are this week's brides going?
Our wedding is on Friday and I can't believe there's only 3 sleeps to go! My friends from NZ start arriving today, and I'm really looking forward to catching up with everyone.
All the planning is done, we just need to pack and head to the hotel on Thursday. :D

spinkle
Wedded bliss
Wedded bliss

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:47 am

4 sleeps!!!!!!! Well I guess thats if I can sleep :lol:

I'm off to pick up my dress today. So exciting :D Then I will be putting our favours together this afternoon. I hope they don't take too long, though I suspect we will still be doing them tomorrow.

spinkle
Wedded bliss
Wedded bliss

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:49 am

Oooh only 3 sleeps Sciencegirl. That trumps my 4 sleeps :D If your not around much after this, I just want to wish you all the best for Friday. I hope your day is wonderful and everything you hope for :heart:

sciencegirl
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:50 am

Thanks spinkle! I'm sure I'll still be on the forum for a while - it's so nice to hear how all the other April brides are going.
I hope you have a fantastic day on Saturday as your FH becomes your H :D

spinkle
Wedded bliss
Wedded bliss

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Thanks to you too Sciencegirl :D

Picked up my dress. I'm a bit peeved though, as they didn't press it properly and its still very crumpled :( Each time I have gone in there, it hasn't been pressed, and I made an appointment today to try it on before taking it home and it was half done. They made us come back later so they could finish it but when I got it home, it doesn't look like they bothered to do any more. Lucky I have a Laura Star iron which works really well so Mum is going to finish it for me tomorrow, its just very disappointing and poor form on their part.

On a brighter note, I took my rings to the jewellers today and got them polished and they look so shiny 8) I'm not going to wear my e-ring now till Saturday (omg) and it feels weird without it on.

white_rabbit
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Spinkle be careful with your iron.
maybe try hanging it in the bathroom while you shower to let the steam iron out the crinkles first
:heart:

Cuffs
Drunkzilla
Drunkzilla

Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:30 pm

Congrats to the first weekend girls!

ldr10, you are gorgeous! Ohh la la!

I found myself thinking 'I wonder how long it is until our wedding' this morning :lol: until a couple of hours later my MOH msgd me and said ITS 10 SLEEPS UNTIL THE WEDDING HOW EXCITING! Hahaha sometimes I worry MYSELF!

kim85e
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:20 am

Yeah i cannot believe that it's only 9 days away...mine is on the 17th April too. Congratulations to the brides who are getting married this weekend and best wishes on your special day with family and friends. You must be all to counting down hours left until the big day hehe

To all the brides to be....how are you feeling being that the wedding is not that far away?

sciencegirl
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:37 am

OMG my wedding is tomorrow! It's crazy!
FH and I are off to the hotel this afternoon. Then one more sleep and it's time to get hitched :D
Thank you to all the wonderful ladies on this thread. It's been great to share the planning with you all.
Good luck to this weekend's brides and I'll see you all on the married side! 8O :D

Juzzy84
♥ forever & always ♥
♥ forever & always ♥

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:14 am

Good luck tomorrow Sciencegirl!! Cant wait to see some piccies, im sure it will be a fantastic day!!

20 odd days left for me. Feeling good about it all. Just waiting for my daughters dress to arrive. I got it made overseas and i ordered it in early feb (for mid march delivery) and due to many stuff ups on this companies behalf, i was only sent a few days ago :evil: But if thats the worst of the drama then im okay!

EllieGoulet
Lady Eloise
Lady Eloise

Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:08 am

Arhghghghghgh! Good luck Sciencegirl, have an amazing day - can't wait to see pics :D

Holy sh!tballs batman, it's 10 days for me!

Kt_Kat
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:47 pm

2 sleeps, 2 sleeps!!

Ok, now I'm excited. Last minute things today and tomorrow, then a night with the girls in the city before getting up at stupid o'clock on Saturday morning!

Congrats to all the girls from last weekend, and good luck to those still to come - don't know how much I'll be on til after the honeymoon. Hope it all goes well, and everyone enjoys themselves! :mrgreen:

spinkle
Wedded bliss
Wedded bliss

Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:23 pm

I know, only 2 more sleeps!! I'm pretty well all set on the wedding front, just trying to get the house tidied and pack for the honeymoon. Just went to our photo location with the photographer this morning, can't wait to do our photos there.
Mum has fixed up my dress so that is a big relief.

Best wishes to all the Brides over this weekend, I can't believe our time is finaly here!! It still feels a bit surreal for me. And to all the brides getting married over the coming weeks, I hope you all have a very wonderful day :heart: I am just so excited for us all!!!!

EllieGoulet
Lady Eloise
Lady Eloise

Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:32 pm

Surreal is right...I'm saying 'Sunday week' and it's freaking me out. Imagine how I'll feel when I say 'this Sunday'!

Good luck Spinkle and Kt_Kat and Sciencegirl - so excited for you! xox

Cuffs
Drunkzilla
Drunkzilla

Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:13 pm

ARRGHGHHGGHHGHGHHHHHGHGGGFKFKKKKKKFFKKJLGLKJ

2 people STILL haven't RSVP'd. Well technically one has said yes, but from my facebook stalking she isn't coming anymore... her sisters and her have had a fight and she doesn't want to travel down with them (all FH's half sisters). So where is our call/sms/FB msg???? FH has tried to get in contact with her via all 3.
So they are both OFF THE LIST!

Wedding stuff is driving me slightly batty... I'm over the organising, seating plans, music etc etc etc, I feel like my brain is already off on holidays :lol: And the rest of me is dying to go off with it.
GZIP: On | Load: 0.2