Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:06 pm

Bargain!

Stephanea
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Re: Hollywood style jewellery

Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:11 pm

That link didn't work for me!

But i just went to their main site, then clicked on ***massive Sale***.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention :D I'm browsing now!

Darens Girl

Deleted

Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:33 pm

Last edited by Darens Girl on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elizabethan
I need a title
I need a title

Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:54 am

mrsko wrote:
Just in case anyone is interested, uUp to 80% off at hollywoodstyle.com.au + enter the code MISSY at checkout and get an extra 30% off the already reduced prices! Bargain on some nice costume jewellery.

http://www.hollywoodstyle.com.au

:D This Sale is still on- I just bought my weding earrings I have been lusting over all year, plus I got some free cubic zirconia studs...

Katybug
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:19 pm

I bought my wedding jewellery from there as well. The jewellery is nice but their customer service was AWFUL. I had to email 3 times as well as calling to find out when my order might be shipped, and then they didn't even bother replying to a follow-up email I sent :( :( :(

Everything eventually got here ok and was exactly what I'd expected but I was really disappointed by their lack of professionalism.

chasingsatelites
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:44 pm

yeah girls dont forget you have to add the free earrings into your order or you miss out.
i was going to offer a 25% discount coupon i received but 30% is hell of alot better and free postage over $100 spend!

christabelle
C-WOWW
C-WOWW

Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:30 pm

ooo I really like the bow necklace! Maybe I deserve a present...

chasingsatelites
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:20 pm

i have noticed with a about 4 items ive purchased from them, that the little crystal diamantes they use in their jewellery are pretty dull and dont reflect back much bling, like other crystal blinged jewellery does.

Elizabethan
I need a title
I need a title

Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:54 am

Katybug wrote:
I bought my wedding jewellery from there as well. The jewellery is nice but their customer service was AWFUL. I had to email 3 times as well as calling to find out when my order might be shipped, and then they didn't even bother replying to a follow-up email I sent :( :( :(

Everything eventually got here ok and was exactly what I'd expected but I was really disappointed by their lack of professionalism.

My experience was totally different- I ordered on Friday and got them first thing this morning with no problems. I was expecting a much longer wait.

The earrings for my wedding are exactly what I wanted and the freebies are pretty cool too- I usually wear a pair of diamond studs but I will wear the free ones when I want something a bit bigger and blingier!

The jewellry seems to be what it claims- in the middle of Diva and higher end stores.

chasingsatelites
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:42 am

Also, i would shop around too before using hollywood style jewellery as i have pretty much found a few cheaper websites price wise and postage wise that sell the same jewellery as hollywood style, when i get a spear 5mins ill bookmark the websites......i found this out in my jewellery shopping part of wedding planning.

Katybug
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:30 pm

I'd be keen for that link! Like I said, I have no issues with the jewellery itself but am really reluctant to buy anything else from them after their total lack of professionalism.

Dandelion
Queen Of My Castle
Queen Of My Castle

Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:57 pm

Also, i would shop around too before using hollywood style jewellery as i have pretty much found a few cheaper websites price wise and postage wise that sell the same jewellery as hollywood style, when i get a spear 5mins ill bookmark the websites......i found this out in my jewellery shopping part of wedding planning.

Would love those links when you get around to it :)
GZIP: On | Load: 0.12