A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

cinderellabella

Re: Vistaprint Bandwagon

Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:06 am

I got my invitations printed at Vista Print aswell. I was so impressed by their quality - I received them about 10 days after ordering them.

jussybride
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:41 am

I just ordered my invitations on Sunday. I have been getting free ones for the past few months to do drafts, ie play around with font, wording etc.
I do heaps of ordering through Vistaprint so am getting packages sent regularly. The car door magnets are impressive! I want to try all the new products. We got the mousepad, and its so so (not very thick) but theres the tote bag and banner to try yet!! Anyway, I've included a pic of our invites. I chose "linen" finish paper (not glossy or matt) and I love the texture. It looks and feels very professional. This ones an early draft
invitation front.jpg

StephMT
Can't wait to set a date
Can't wait to set a date
Topic Author

Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:57 am

I totally forgot about this thread. I must take pics of the stuff I got later this afternoon. Please remind me if I forgot...stay tuned!

flimmy

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:00 pm

I did an order today
* 100 postcards (using as thankyou cards) FREE
*140 return address labels FREE
*small stamper with our name and address FREE
*tote bag FREE
*keyring FREE

It was $19 postage....I'm am thinking of ordering a few more things but will see how this stuff goes first.

poshspice
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:14 pm

I orderd 250 save the date business cards today for free plus $10.90 postage. Can't wait to see how they turn out. We'll attach magnets to the back and send them out to our friends.

Charlene
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:22 pm

The more you play on Vistaprint the more you will figure out what you can get for next to nothing.
Hint 1 - you can use the one e-mail over and over (they do have a offers availalble to date though) ie if you want 100 magnets you can do 4 orders from the one e-mail
Hint 2 - order more than one thing! ie if you order postcards and it is say $13 for postage and then add magnets it will probably only come to around $15/16. You will need to go back through the e-mail, but once you have done the order process for something it stays in your cart.
Hint 3 - after clicking through e-mail go into My Account select show all and hit reorder rather than going through the whole design process again.
Hint 4 - just order things - you never know how little they may actually cost. The other week I ordered a keyring and it did not add a cent to my order, I ordered a T-shirt and it made my whole order cheaper! If it adds more on than what you would be happy to pay for it, you can always delete it out of the cart.

Remember too, that you can use the Vistaprint stuff as your base and then add ribbon and other embelishments to it to make it look really beautiful.

I haven't got a tote bag yet but they look great - just imagine having one as your beach bag on your honeymoon!

debzilla_108
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:37 am

i ordered small magnets as save the date cards about 2 weeks ago
so im hoping they turn up soon. :D
ill post pics when i get them

flimmy

Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:37 pm

I just did another order.
They have a special where if you spend over $50 you get free postage....Next 48 hrs only.

This time I ordered
*pen (for signing at the wedding, Stole that idea from here Thanks :lol:)
* Small car magnet that says Just married and our names
*10 notecards that I will use as invites for my daughters 1st birthday
*sticky notes
* T shirt
* 25 small magnets

Total was free with $14 postage....I agree with above poster, It seems the more you order the less postage is (within reason)

jdwedding
Almost there
Almost there

Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:08 am

OMG I love them! Haha I get all of my business cards there and am a registered member,

Try this link and you'll get 25% off :)

http://www.vistaprint.com.au/frfau?frf=724365289288

jbrew
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:41 am

Charlene wrote:
The more you play on Vistaprint the more you will figure out what you can get for next to nothing.
Hint 1 - you can use the one e-mail over and over (they do have a offers availalble to date though) ie if you want 100 magnets you can do 4 orders from the one e-mail
Hint 2 - order more than one thing! ie if you order postcards and it is say $13 for postage and then add magnets it will probably only come to around $15/16. You will need to go back through the e-mail, but once you have done the order process for something it stays in your cart.
Hint 3 - after clicking through e-mail go into My Account select show all and hit reorder rather than going through the whole design process again.
Hint 4 - just order things - you never know how little they may actually cost. The other week I ordered a keyring and it did not add a cent to my order, I ordered a T-shirt and it made my whole order cheaper! If it adds more on than what you would be happy to pay for it, you can always delete it out of the cart.

Remember too, that you can use the Vistaprint stuff as your base and then add ribbon and other embelishments to it to make it look really beautiful.

I haven't got a tote bag yet but they look great - just imagine having one as your beach bag on your honeymoon!

Thanks so much for all these tips! You are a legend!

Mazz**
I survived and got married

Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:09 am

Hey guys i got 100 double sided postcards printed, plus envelopes and they've turned out great, should do be just the trick for our thankyou cards!! I think $50?? so pretty good

shellagirl

Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:56 am

I got my business cards made up on vista print. Free, only paying for postage. I was very happy with them! :D

mariaes
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Charlene wrote:

These are great tips,

Have you, or anyone else had trouble when you put through multiple orders for the same thing?

Charlene
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:41 pm

[quote="mariaes
These are great tips,

Have you, or anyone else had trouble when you put through multiple orders for the same thing?[/quote]

Hi
I have never had any trouble with doing multiple orders. I have done as many as 5 orders from the one e-mail.
Once I got some business cards that had a faint blue line through them, I simply e-mailed them about the problem and within 12 hrs they had responded saying that they would reprint and send them on the quickest postage (I had only paid for the slowest postage on my order). True to their word, I received the reprinted cards within a week and a half, I was sooooo impressed with the service, especially being the "free" cards and internet ordering and everything I wasn't even really expecting them to be replaced.

~ButterflyKisses~

Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:45 pm

Does anyone have a code or link to free uploads?

ulya
Sunshine
Sunshine

Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:33 pm

~ButterflyKisses~ wrote:
Does anyone have a code or link to free uploads?

If you scroll down to the bottom of the front page of vistaprint's website, you'll see a "New to our site? Exclusive offers" box. If you enter your email you'll sign up to receive emails with special offers and freebies. You can unsubscribe from receiving them really easily as well.

lolliehollie
I need a title
I need a title

Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:55 pm

I thought I would add pictures of some of my Vistaprint things. They were all free and I just paid for postage (I paid for slow and they all arrived in 9 days). Because they were free I was limited in what designs and fonts I could use.

lolliehollie
I need a title
I need a title

Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:00 pm

And here is the rest of the stuff I got.
I'm a bit disappointed with the car magnet but that's completely my fault. I should have made the font bigger.
I also got 100 x postcards for people to write advice on at the Hens night. I will put the advice in an album with the photos. I have 50 of these spare if anyone wants them - free to a good home.

Miss Mandy
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:10 pm

I thought I'd add my postcards on here too. Wasn't 100% impressed with the quality, but for $15 what can you expect really?? I just ordered another huge order. Can't wait to get it =)

Miss Mandy
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:33 pm

Received my huge order today! So exciting! Haven't got pics but thought I'd say the free tote bag is awesome quality - love it! Also got the pen - plastic but works and looks cute. Was going to have them as mementos for our wedding though but they look a bit cheap for that... The notebook is so cute. Love the stickynotes too. Got the desk calendar - great quality, love it. But I accidently put the start month as June, instead of January, so will have to make another one! The hat is great! I got one for my Mums as a novelty - "Proud Mum of"...with charactertures. Also, the magnets are excellent quality. And lastly I got the return address labels. The photo on them was a bit fuzzy, but they're good too!
Overall, very happy with my Vistaprint buy =) Better go put another order in hehe
GZIP: On | Load: 0.14