A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

Balls
formerly known as JessieK
formerly known as JessieK

Re: Vistaprint Bandwagon

Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Whenever I add something to my cart and don't pay right away, I get an email a few days later telling me about a sale they're having where you can get so many for free or heavily discounted.

emmzy

Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Agape wrote:
How often do they have their 'free' deals. I would really like to get some postcards to use as 'save the dates', and if I can get them for free would be so much better than paying.

Also did anyone use a black background? I am wondering if the black with be a nice gloss black or a washed out grey look?

I think most of the free things don't include gloss, you could always pay for the gloss upgrade tho

nwyfre
♥ Married a Muggle ♥
♥ Married a Muggle ♥

Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Free stuff comes all the time, just got to have patience!

I've bought info sheets to go with our "thankyou for attending our wedding" photos (i left our OOS interstate...narf!) and personalised chrissy cards. And photo flip books. And new address labels.

I LOVE VISTA PRINT!!

strawberry234
I'm a kiwi
I'm a kiwi

Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:08 pm

I have a whole heap of post cards that I can distribute as samples :) I got them under the free deal before confirming a date 100% but figured paying the post was better than getting them at least to see if they came out alright.

SO I have about 90 or so up for grabs if you want me to post a few to you to see what they come out like :) They came out really well, we just won't be using them.

PM me

missmalt
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Cudo has a $50 of credit for $10 atm. Get onto it!

selwinpark

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:10 pm

StephMT wrote:
I've just hopped onto the vistaprint bandwagon. I recently joined their mailing list. I just placed an order and every single product was free I just paid for the postage of $32. Everything was wedding related.

2 Free Car Door Magnets with Just married
1 Free Tshirt with Just Married
1 Free pen with our name to sign the registry
1 free rubber stamp with our address for RSVP envelopes etc (includes ink pad)
140 Free Custom Return Address Labels
1 Free Pocket Stamps (including ink)
1 Free Notepad
1 free keyring that I had printed with "Escape Vehicle" for the big day

I got the slow postage because I dont need it right away. I'll post pics when it arrives!

It was better deal than I did. I would really like to get some postcards to use as save the dates.
Thanks for sharing.
GZIP: On | Load: 0.06