Vista print stuff 2_11.jpg

Guestbook card.jpg

Bonni_Binx
Mrs Ranga
Mrs Ranga

Re: Vistaprint Bandwagon

Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:26 pm

OMG its finally here!!

Just got my package this morning at work - I will post pics when I get home.... so excited ! :bdance:

FH can stop stressing now, we can send out our e-party invites... turned out quite well I think. I did leave off the invite that we are providing beer... hopefully word of mouth will be ok for that :e_pray:

missnicky
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:45 pm

Mmm Beer

jbrew - What product is your cards?? and how much did they cost?

jbrew
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:35 pm

missnicky wrote:
Mmm Beer

jbrew - What product is your cards?? and how much did they cost?

They're 'Folded Note Cards ' and they were *free*. There were 10 included, plus envelopes and the shipping for the whole order cost $19 for slow shipping (ordered on 17th Oct, got on 2nd Nov).
:)

missnicky
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:33 am

Should I feel bad ladies....
I received my order a couple of weeks ago as you know.
It was meant to arrive on the 23rd, (I paid for the fast shipping also!) and it still wasn't here in the morning of the 26th.
I emailed Vistaprint asking them to chase it up for me.
I received it in the afternoon of the 26th. :roll:

I received an email on Monday from Vistaprint apologising for my order not arriving and that they have sent out a REPLACEMENT order for me......

Should I feel bad.....?

Now it looks like I will be receiving 100 postcards, 50 magnets, a banner, 140 return labels and 10 christmas cards, for free (even shipping free)

Bonni_Binx
Mrs Ranga
Mrs Ranga

Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:41 pm

Just posting my goodies I rec'd yesterday - at home with my toddler (thats not as sick as I thought)

Bonni_Binx
Mrs Ranga
Mrs Ranga

Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:44 pm

and more...

Bonni_Binx
Mrs Ranga
Mrs Ranga

Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:45 pm

last one...

Bonni_Binx
Mrs Ranga
Mrs Ranga

Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:49 pm

missnicky wrote:
Should I feel bad ladies....
I received my order a couple of weeks ago as you know.
It was meant to arrive on the 23rd, (I paid for the fast shipping also!) and it still wasn't here in the morning of the 26th.
I emailed Vistaprint asking them to chase it up for me.
I received it in the afternoon of the 26th. :roll:

I received an email on Monday from Vistaprint apologising for my order not arriving and that they have sent out a REPLACEMENT order for me......

Should I feel bad.....?

Now it looks like I will be receiving 100 postcards, 50 magnets, a banner, 140 return labels and 10 christmas cards, for free (even shipping free)

missnicky - I wouldn't stress too much about it, they obviously can afford to send you more. I checked the label on my goodies and the shipping cost was only $3.99AUD and I paid $45 for my goodies "free-only postage".

mrslittle
Happy in love ♥
Happy in love ♥

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:06 pm

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows if Vistaprint do up labels for Wine/water bottles? Just to add a personal touch to our day? I've been searching but haven't come across anything yet :cry:

Essence

Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:29 am

I was all excited about the wonderful Vistaprint - I ordered about half a dozen things, paid priority shipping, they should have been here Nov 2nd, its now Nov 10th and nothing has arrived!!
And I really really really wanted to send some things out last Friday and I still can't!!!
I sent them an email last night so will see what happens.

willow24
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:04 pm

We ordered our thank you cards through vista print on the fast shipping mode and they were due on or before today so far nothing has shown up :( Im quite impatient and hate waiting!!

drinkyoupretty
little red dot in oz
little red dot in oz

Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:30 pm

i would say that Vistaprint and the postal office are bogged down by the impending Christmas season...

missnicky
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:12 pm

If you send them an email stating you haven't received the items by the due date, they will send you the other again at no charge
This is what happened to me.

I am guessing they are bogged down due to christmas.

Essence

Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:45 pm

I sent an emai and they were very quick to reply which was great.
They are sending out a second lot (which will hopefully arrive!!!) and have given me a credit of $20 so I'm happy with that.
Fingers crossed this lot make it here!!

bry

Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:59 pm

I dont know if anyone else is having troubles with Vistaprint lately or if its just my unfortunate luck!

Ive done 3 orders through them...the first one was missing an item.....the second one was missing two items and the third hasnt turned up yet!!

I've emailed about all three - replacements have been sent for the first two orders but still yet to hear about the third.

I'm totally happy with what i've recieved from them but find it a bit disgusting that they can bugger up all three orders!! it actually makes me hesitant to recommend them as I dont want to put my name against a company who hasnt got one single order right!

Is anyone else having this trouble? Perhaps its just due to xmas rush?

Kt_Kat
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:10 am

I've had trouble too - first order was fine, and arrived quickly, but the second has been well and truly lost in transit (after paying for priority posting), and I haven't heard back from them when I emailed to say it hadn't arrived a week ago when it should have. What is the email you girls have used to contact them? I think I did mine via the website, but maybe that wasn't ideal.

bry

Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:35 am

I did mine via the website too. No one replied til after I got an email saying my order was confirmed for the replacement goods.

missnicky
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:45 am

All of my orders (once received) have been great - It's just a shame you pay extra for priority shipping and it still takes over 2 weeks tisk tisk!
I have ordered my Hens invitations/Ceremony Only invitations a few days ago and they will apparently be here by the 1st of Dec - Standard Shipping - We will see how that goes

AuCustomerSupport@vistaprint.com
This is the email that contacts me in regards to orders.

ldr10
♥ Mrs R. ♥
♥ Mrs R. ♥

Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:32 pm

I've jumped on the wagon!!
My first order arrived late - it arrived Tuesday of last week, but was due to arrive the Monday or Tuesday of the week before... and my second order which was due to arrived this coming Wednesday / Thursday, arrived on Thursday just gone! Go figure... Having said that, i was very happy with what I ordered, it was all there & looks good.
GZIP: On | Load: 0.23