A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

LaceyBride
Topic Author

Re: Wedding related sales and discounts - please share!

Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:35 pm

A friend of a friend is having a huge sample sale in Melbourne late November/December, will post more details closer to the date! Apparently designer gowns starting from $99 to $599. She also does amazing couture stuff (has her own label and can make anything you want) which range from $400 to $1400, also made to order bridesmaid dresses and can get custom made shoes (select style, size, heel height and COLOUR) so easy to match bridesmaid shoes to the dresses! She uses top quality fabric, French lace and 100% silk etc, Swarovski crystals... I am going to meet with her next month as she is relocating at the moment, I'm sure she'll give me details to post here!

LaceyBride
Topic Author

Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Also I recommend the lady that FH got my ring through, well under half RRP for beautiful custom made ring. Her email is workwives@ymail.com

claireadam

Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:35 pm

LaceyBride wrote:
A friend of a friend is having a huge sample sale in Melbourne late November/December, will post more details closer to the date! Apparently designer gowns starting from $99 to $599. She also does amazing couture stuff (has her own label and can make anything you want) which range from $400 to $1400, also made to order bridesmaid dresses and can get custom made shoes (select style, size, heel height and COLOUR) so easy to match bridesmaid shoes to the dresses! She uses top quality fabric, French lace and 100% silk etc, Swarovski crystals... I am going to meet with her next month as she is relocating at the moment, I'm sure she'll give me details to post here!

Any more details on the sale? I live in Melbourne so I'd be very interested....

LaceyBride
Topic Author

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:23 pm

Sorry, I know she moves the weekend after this one, and said she will have the sale in December. If the shop is not ready yet she will just have it in her studio in Viewbank, as she wants to do it before Christmas!

claireadam

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:03 pm

LaceyBride wrote:
Sorry, I know she moves the weekend after this one, and said she will have the sale in December. If the shop is not ready yet she will just have it in her studio in Viewbank, as she wants to do it before Christmas!

Cool :D keep us updated

LaceyBride
Topic Author

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:21 am

Sorry for not updating, I have been waiting on her new couture range to be ready (as I wanted a made to measure) but apparently there have been delays so it will be a 2013 release, but last I heard she has about 20 ex display / sample dresses she is selling off really cheap, $99 and up (I think everything under $500) that can be viewed in Viewbank.

Pm and I will send her mobile number as don't know the website
GZIP: On | Load: 0.03