A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

biddy
Topic Author

Re: DIY bunting

Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:50 pm

Great link! I too will be making my own bunting.

...I want quite a lot of it though so I have a feeling I may have to have the mates over to cut triangles/drink wine.

I also want to make my own napkins for the tables...again I think Im underestimating how much work this will be

stormageddon
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥

Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:53 pm

very cute idea, I would love one of those but i am too lazy to make it myself :(

stormageddon
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:32 pm

I found this bunting really cheap on Ebay if you want a little cheat way and I guess you could use fabric paint?

biddy
Topic Author

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:05 pm

JerseyRose wrote:
Thanks for the link Stormageddon! That looks really great I never saw that listing when I was looking on ebay!

Perhaps I could order the pink bunting and stick on white fabric letters that say SWEETS and a heart either side what do you think?

Thats genius! Good finding stormageddon. If I run short on time I may have to buy some too :)

stormageddon
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:13 pm

JerseyRose wrote:
Or maybe I should get the white bunting and stick a fuchsia heart on either ends and light pink letters with the word SWEETS

Ohhh I don't know now! Think maybe this option will be better softer??

I think the softest option would be ivory bunting with soft pink letters? the if you want fuchsia heart or soft pink heart at the ends?

Lanta Bride
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:52 am

Does it need to be fabric? It would be super easy to print on card stock and cut out
GZIP: On | Load: 0.13