A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

**Manda**
♥ The Mrs ♥
♥ The Mrs ♥
Topic Author

When did you get used to

Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:15 pm

signing your new signtaure??

We got our certificate last week and i want to change everything over and get rid of my crappy old surname but out of habit i still use my old signature even though i want to use my new one!

nomesy
I need a title
I need a title

Re: When did you get used to

Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:35 am

haha this is a good question manda....
we were married October last year, and when we got back from our honey moon early November, i tried to change a lot of my stuff. My name went from an easy short surname to a long dutch name. I was practising for a while, and was never happy with it. But i guess when your so used to signing a name for so many years then it changes, it'll take a while to get used to it. To be honest i still have stuff in my maiden name even after 13 months. Will have to fix all that in January whilst i'm off work The other day i signed papers at work in my old name and i was like whattttt? The worse thing was i had to sign and print, my signature was n.married name. i printed my name as n.maiden name..... Have no idea why- some times it happens.

I guess it also depends on how often you're writing your name aswell.

**Manda**
♥ The Mrs ♥
♥ The Mrs ♥
Topic Author

Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:47 am

Hahaha i do it too Nomsey, ATM its only on non important things like the preschool sign in book! I sign my old one and think HEY! LOL BUt my old one was just a fast scibble where as my new one i have to write slower!
Maybe i just need to take my time and think about it more!

nomesy
I need a title
I need a title

Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Lol you'll get used to it. I was talking about honeymoon at the time
I stuffed up- my boss doesn't care it's just signing that I got our orders.
You hVent been married for long so it'll take some time :)
GZIP: On | Load: 0.18