A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

Chickenlady
Topic Author

Hands off, I am married! *vent*

Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:29 pm

My title says it all...
Extremely frustrated.. Recently went out alone with a friend (who has a wife) without my husband and his wife for a drink and dinner.. By the end of the night my friend got extremely touchy to a point where I felt extremely uncomfortable. Hands were a bit everywhere.
The whole night I tried to keep some physical distance.. I was extremely sober, not sure if he was.
He is a good friend of mine but I felt he has truly went over my limit. I didn't tell him off because I was thinking how i should deal with this

Haven't told my hubby about it And I needed to vent
But should I risk our friendship and tell him to fk off or I should just get over it and never go out with him again?

pinkperfection
I need a title
I need a title

Re: Hands off, I am married! *vent*

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:03 pm

The first hand would have been broken if it was me. Way inappropriate! I don't stand for that sort of behaviour and my husband would be horrified. Tell him you think it was very inappropriate and made you uncomfortable

stormageddon
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥

Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:51 pm

I would tell your Husband what happened and how it made you feel and just not go out alone with this person again.

seaweed
I need a title
I need a title

Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:29 am

Same as stormageddon.

Chickenlady
Topic Author

Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:27 pm

thanks guys, after reading first few replies, i went straight to hubby and told him what happened.
He questioned me "are you sure?? he has a wife"..

at first he thought i was overacting. I think that was only because he really wanted the details of what happened and what he did.

In the end, i promised him never to go out alone with this friend. I really dont want to go thru with this again...

Wombatta
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Its good that you spoke with your DH, i hope youre feeling ok.
I would be so uncomfortable with that person, whether or not married he shows no respect and crossed the line. Hopefully you won't see him again.
GZIP: On | Load: 0.09