A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

Miss Michelle
I need a title
I need a title
Topic Author

Re: Where did you purchase your canvas prints?

Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:18 pm

JerseyRose wrote:
I want to order some canvases of a few wedding photos but trying to find good prices (preferably online).

Anyone purchase some recently? Or see any good Christmas sales?

Looks like Big W is the cheapest so far but they're not on sale.

I have bought all of mine (three so far) from Big W, I just wait for their canvas sales you can usually get them 30-40% off and there's no delivery if you pick up from the store.

sugarb_91
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:03 pm

I got some canvass prints for my in-laws from Fabness (it's online). I only originally tried Fabness as i got a Cudo voucher for them but i was really happy with the quality. They might be expensive if u don't use them when there's a sale on though. They often have sales if u go to their website though.

My MIL just used Photobox for a canvass print. It arrived last week and there was a faint green horizontal line through the middle. Fail!! She's written to them to see what they can do but i'm not sure if she's heard back yet (btw it was a professionally taken photo).

L.I.W
Insert Candy Here
Insert Candy Here

Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:39 pm

With photos and canvases its been my experience that its worth paying a bit extra. I personally had ours done at a photolab my photographer recommended. Maybe ask yours and see what they say? Keep in mind your photographer generally wants their work to look fab so should only direct you to decent people.

darkphoenix
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:43 pm

I bought mine from photobox.com.au (they had a special through groupon) and they turned out wonderfully. It was only $38 for the two incl postage so I figured it was no great loss if they turned out crap.

I am intending on buying a bigger on through momento.com.au. My cousin's hubby is a photographer and he uses them, the canvases they have around their house are great. A bit more expensive but I think it's worth it.

MattPalmer

Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:06 pm

I recommend InkFX. The prices are higher than what is listed here, but he only uses the best quality canvas and equipment. It's also good to know that he seems to LOVE his job (check out his facebook). I think it's good to deal with people who love what they are doing as it results in better work.
GZIP: On | Load: 0.15