A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

Mrs Manco
Lucky in love and life
Lucky in love and life

Re: The Post Wedding Haircut

Tue May 03, 2011 2:20 pm

soni@ wrote:
Mrs Manco wrote:
I'm thinking I should organise my PWC soon.. DH has been making ample comments about how much he misses my short hair.. Just don't know if I want to go back to the way it was for like 6 years solid!! Any recent PWC brides around??

me!! I had grown my hair for wedding and still loved it afterward..but decided to cut as the ends were getting really ratty and split 8O I was only going to get a trim, but ended up cutting off a lot!! I was a bit upset at first, but it looks soo much more healthier :mrgreen:

Ooooh any pics??

Kimbers
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Wed May 04, 2011 12:15 am

Mrs Manco wrote:
soni@ wrote:
Mrs Manco wrote:
I'm thinking I should organise my PWC soon.. DH has been making ample comments about how much he misses my short hair.. Just don't know if I want to go back to the way it was for like 6 years solid!! Any recent PWC brides around??

me!! I had grown my hair for wedding and still loved it afterward..but decided to cut as the ends were getting really ratty and split 8O I was only going to get a trim, but ended up cutting off a lot!! I was a bit upset at first, but it looks soo much more healthier :mrgreen:

Ooooh any pics??

Ohh Soni@ please post, I want to see pics too :D

soni@
♥ Mrs Went ♥
♥ Mrs Went ♥

Wed May 04, 2011 12:04 pm

I don't have a pic...but I'll try to take one soon :mrgreen:

cabaret
I need a title
I need a title

Mon May 09, 2011 10:17 am

I cant wait until after the wedding so I can do something with my hair.

Im the opposite, I want mine longer and thicker, but synth dread extensions in nutty colours, which is the norm for me, but ive kept it simple brown for a while now because I just want my normal, natural brown dreads for the wedding, and the synths stay in for up to 2 years.

Im so bored of plain hair. *kicks desk*

sharmy
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:51 am

All cut i have mid back blonde and have now cut it to a layered bob above the shoulders gees it feels good :)

**Manda**
♥ The Mrs ♥
♥ The Mrs ♥

Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:27 pm

I cant wait to do the post wedding chop!! I cut mine off early last year and i loved it! I DO love it longer but right now i think i want to do somethign different. Im thinking a really funky cut and some purple highlights!

Mrs Manco
Lucky in love and life
Lucky in love and life

Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:16 pm

Do it Manda!! You've seen my new bangs and highlights on FB!! It's the best feeling to do something different - especially when you've been growing it and keeping it simple for your wedding for so long! :D

Balls
formerly known as JessieK

Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:24 pm

I can't wait to get mine! It's too freakin' long, about two inches from bum length which is nice for my wedding hair style and a major PITA for every day hair styles. Definitely going to get something abit funky!

sidonie
Little Miss Pearl
Little Miss Pearl

Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:50 pm

I'm getting mine cut on our honeymoon in paris :D

Balls

Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:54 pm

:O Jealous! :mrgreen:

millie
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Got mine booked in for Saturday. Gonna keep my blonde but chop it about 4 inches!! Can't wait!!

Balls

Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:38 pm

I had mine today, cut it to my shoulders. It feels so much better, SO much healthier

JadieJade

Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:17 am

Well ladies I think I beat you all with my post wedding hair cut, The big day was on 10th of Feb and on the 24th March I took part in The World's Greatest Shave for the Leukaemia Foundation :)

4 months before the big day...

The big day (with extensions)

A month after the big day!

hbm
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun May 19, 2013 11:33 am

I've been thinking about changing my hairstyle for a while now. I've had long-ish hair (maybe 3 inches past my shoulders) for such a long time & thought that after the wedding, I'd like to do something really different. I'm thinking shoulder length with bangs. I know DH won't be too happy about it, he always tells me how he loves my hair long.

Does anyone keep their hair a certain way to keep their hubby happy or should Ii just take the plunge and get it cut?

hbm
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun May 19, 2013 11:57 am

My hubby is overseas at the moment so I could get it done while he is away, and just rock up to the airport when he comes back with my new look!!
GZIP: On | Load: 0.45