A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

 
drinkyoupretty
little red dot in oz
little red dot in oz
Posts: 10969
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 6:18 pm

Re: The Post Wedding Haircut

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Noice!! Suits you so well!

Did you have to lighten your eyebrows at all?
 
Darens Girl

Re:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Image
Last edited by Darens Girl on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
jaynage
I survived and got married
I survived and got married
Posts: 3662
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:28 pm

Re: The Post Wedding Haircut

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:29 pm

drinkyoupretty wrote:
Noice!! Suits you so well!

Did you have to lighten your eyebrows at all?


Fanks :)
I haven't lightened them yet, but I will most likely need to. My sister's wedding is in 8 weeks and I'm a BM, so I don't want to look mismatched for that.
 
User avatar
chellebelle
♥ baby on board! ♥
♥ baby on board! ♥
Posts: 7610
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: The Post Wedding Haircut

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Ooh that's gorgeous! It suits your skin tone so well.
 
kyliemartin79
Lady K
Lady K
Posts: 15286
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:17 pm

Re: The Post Wedding Haircut

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:25 pm

mrsko wrote:
Wow I love it! It looks really healthy & shiny :D

Yeah I love it :heart:
 
User avatar
sylvatin
Together we're unlimited
Together we're unlimited
Posts: 1131
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:20 pm

Re: The Post Wedding Haircut

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:52 pm

.
Last edited by sylvatin on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
Beloved
Marriage is amazing
Marriage is amazing
Posts: 986
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:21 am

Re: The Post Wedding Haircut

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Nice hair! (And nice chest too, you are blessed!)
 
jaynage
I survived and got married
I survived and got married
Posts: 3662
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:28 pm

Re: The Post Wedding Haircut

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Beloved wrote:
Nice hair! (And nice chest too, you are blessed!)


Oh haha thanks! Though most credit should go to the top I'm wearing there, gives good support :wink:
 
User avatar
*Riss*
Happiness Forever
Happiness Forever
Posts: 22439
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:00 pm

Re: The Post Wedding Haircut

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Gorgeous J! :D
 
Beloved
Marriage is amazing
Marriage is amazing
Posts: 986
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:21 am

Re: The Post Wedding Haircut

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:46 pm

jaynage wrote:
Beloved wrote:
Nice hair! (And nice chest too, you are blessed!)


Oh haha thanks! Though most credit should go to the top I'm wearing there, gives good support :wink:


Well someone had to say it! :D
 
jaelsteve01

Re: The Post Wedding Haircut

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Wow..amazing hairstyle. Like the style also. God bless you.
 
Becra83
♪ Everlong ♫
♪ Everlong ♫
Posts: 1464
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:25 pm

Re: The Post Wedding Haircut

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:42 pm

....................
Last edited by Becra83 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
Darens Girl

Re:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:03 pm

Image
Last edited by Darens Girl on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
Porcelain
Loved Up
Loved Up
Posts: 4023
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:27 pm

Re: The Post Wedding Haircut

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:54 pm

Beautiful, Jaynage. Looking gorgeous!
 
User avatar
Tan984
Mrs Stranger Danger
Mrs Stranger Danger
Posts: 1148
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am

Re: The Post Wedding Haircut

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:33 am

Well I'm taking the plunge and getting my haircut on Thursday, my hair is currently in the middle of my back and I'm planning on getting a bit of a layered bob with a side swept fringe, like the photo below but maybe a little longer, not sure if I could go that short, I won't see DH until next Friday and I asked him if he wants me to send a photo or wait and surprise him and he said he wanted the surprise. I hope he likes it.

Image
 
drinkyoupretty
little red dot in oz
little red dot in oz
Posts: 10969
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 6:18 pm

Re: The Post Wedding Haircut

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:35 am

Ohh Tan, that's gorgeous!! I've always wanted such a style but I'm too damn lazy to straighten it all the time!! Definitely want to see pics!
 
User avatar
Tan984
Mrs Stranger Danger
Mrs Stranger Danger
Posts: 1148
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am

Re: The Post Wedding Haircut

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:42 am

Yeah I've always been lazy with straightening but I was talking to me BFF's sister and she said when it's short it's easier she just gets into the routine of washing her hair at night and then quickly straightening it in the morning, I'll try and post photos Thursday night, I'm soooo nervous! I've only told you guys and DH so everyone else is going to be shocked i think
 
User avatar
craigs girl
The Bandit
The Bandit
Posts: 4812
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:17 pm

Re: The Post Wedding Haircut

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:17 am

jaynage wrote:
Thought I'd post my new hair colour, though I got it done over a week ago. For the past 12 months, my hair has been brown-black, to full on black. Sorry about the boobalicious 'before' photo, but it shows the colour best :oops: :lol:

It definitely looks more red in the sunlight, but it's more a brown with reddy through it. Loving it, as it's been dark for so long, and it hasn't been red since 2007 (my skin is too pale for blonde, so red is my statement colour :D)


I missed this Miss Jayne! Love it hun, though you would look gorgeous with a potato sack on your head! :D
 
jaynage
I survived and got married
I survived and got married
Posts: 3662
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:28 pm

Re: The Post Wedding Haircut

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:50 am

craigs girl wrote:
I missed this! Love it hun, though you would look gorgeous with a potato sack on your head! :D

Not sure about that love, you haven't seen me as a blonde 8O Anyway, look who's talking gorgeous!

Tan984 wrote:
Well I'm taking the plunge and getting my haircut on Thursday, my hair is currently in the middle of my back and I'm planning on getting a bit of a layered bob with a side swept fringe.

Tan that's quite a dramatic chop, but I really like the style! Very sleek and chic!
Last edited by jaynage on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
emfive
In ♥ with Miss Lily
In ♥ with Miss Lily
Posts: 2313
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:44 pm

Re: The Post Wedding Haircut

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:28 pm

craigs girl wrote:
jaynage wrote:
Thought I'd post my new hair colour, though I got it done over a week ago. For the past 12 months, my hair has been brown-black, to full on black. Sorry about the boobalicious 'before' photo, but it shows the colour best :oops: :lol:

It definitely looks more red in the sunlight, but it's more a brown with reddy through it. Loving it, as it's been dark for so long, and it hasn't been red since 2007 (my skin is too pale for blonde, so red is my statement colour :D)


I missed this Miss Jayne! Love it hun, though you would look gorgeous with a potato sack on your head! :D


:tick: I totally agree :D Looks stunning!
GZIP: On | Load: 0.08