A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

anjelik
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Topic Author

July Weight Loss Thread

Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Anyone else still here, or am I left alone in my icky workout clothes and kettle bells? :bdance:

sachick90
I survived and got married

Re: July Weight Loss Thread

Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:23 pm

I always say I'm in but never sem to get around to posting. I am way too good at retaining the same weight for ages, so hard to lose any. Although am training now for the city to bay in Adelaide which should be fun.

How are you going?

sachick90

Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:01 pm

Yeah I am sticking around the 61 -62 mark which I guess is fine as I am mainly trying to tone up which I think is happening. I have been going to heaps of classes like pump, body balance and CXWorx at Genesis, however as part of the city to bay thing we are able to go to the EFM for 8 weeks free which is great as it is motivation coz they are standing there watching making sure I do it properly, only problem is it is so far away near work so I can only really go after an early which I dont seem to get many, I mainly work lates.

Yeah Hol I know that feeling, hard to find the time to log into online stuff these days. Dont really miss studying lol

KG'sGirl
I need a title
I need a title

Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:06 pm

FH and I are looking at doing Body Trim this month so we will see how that goes. I desperately need to start losing the weight before I go dress shopping.
GZIP: On | Load: 0.3