I haven't been on for a while, but I've finally taken the plunge and registered myself for Shave for a Cure for the Leukemia Foundation. And you should sponsor me (just follow the link below) to do it, because I'll only shave if I reach my target!
Please sponsor me by making an online donation using a credit card. I’m aiming to raise as much as I can for the Leukaemia Foundation. Their vital work provides patients with practical support during their long and tough treatment, as well as funding important research.
Did you know?
- Every hour of every day, at least one person in Australia is diagnosed with leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma.
- Every two hours, someone loses their life to blood cancer.
- $26 can provide emotional support to help someone overcome the shock of being diagnosed
- $40 can help improve treatments and find cures by funding a PhD student's laboratory costs for a day
- $57 can support patients who are too ill to drive by providing a day's transport to and from treatment
- $80 can give a regional family who've had to move closer to treatment, a place to call home for a night
For more information about the Leukaemia Foundation visit their website: http://www.leukaemia.org.au/
Thank you for your support!