A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

**Manda**
♥ The Mrs ♥
♥ The Mrs ♥
Topic Author

May Weight loss!

Thu May 05, 2011 9:13 am

Anyone interested in a May weight loss thread??

Unfortunately i have had to adjust my ticker in the wrong direction :( but on the positive side i have lost 1.3kg since easter but still have 0.7 to go to get back to what i was Pre easter!

My goal for May is to lose a total of 3.5kgs 2.2 to go!

mrsWtobe
I need a title
I need a title

Re: May Weight loss!

Thu May 05, 2011 9:30 am

Hi ladies - I am new to this site and would like to join the weight loss thread please!!!!

I think I will weigh myself on Fridays!

I was about 67 last week I think. My goal is to lose 2 kilos this month. So 65 by the end of May!! (My fiances 30th is on the 29th!).

My wedding is not for another 1.5 years...but I want to start losing now and to maintain it. I think the earlier I can make the right changes the better.

I also want to start looking for dresses in about 6 months....so if i can get down to around about 60 in 6 months for dress shopping I will be ecstatic!

missjedda
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu May 05, 2011 9:52 am

Ok, I'm all in for may! At least most of the easter eggs are gone so should be better than last month :D

xoxbubxox
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu May 05, 2011 10:07 am

Im in too! I'm signing up to the gym next week. And I'm starting back on my eating "plan". My aim this week is to avoid the Muffin Break store each morning!!

Good luck everyone!

cloudie
Mrs Awesome!
Mrs Awesome!

Thu May 05, 2011 11:17 pm

I'm in.

Last weigh in at Weight Watchers, I was 103.2. I want to be under 100 before the month is out. Preferably around 98 I have 9 weeks until the wedding, I want to try and lose 10 kgs before that. Actually, I have no choice. I thought I would lose weight and ordered my dress in January 1 size smaller then what fit. I now realise I'm an idiot. The dress has about 4 cm to do up.

To reach my goal, I'm doing weight watchers and I have also started taking Duramine. A little hesitant because my sisters ex-boyfriend took it and he turned into a psycho. I have also taken reductil before, but had to stop because it gave me heart pains. Reductil worked amazing for my brother, he lost 25 kgs when taking it.

My aims are, no cake. I have a soft spot for cake. NO CAKE!!

buggy
Little Miss Vintage
Little Miss Vintage

Fri May 06, 2011 9:55 am

hey ladies, hope you dont mind if I join in, , I dont really need to loose much, just a couple of kilos and tone up a bit, but my goal is to get fit and back on track with exercise, i have been sick recently and lost all my energy and this seems like a great place to get some motivation back!

I am also a nutrition and food nut if anyone has any questions I am happy to chat, I lost 39 kg over the last 3 years and have loved learning as much as possible about food and health along the way =)

mrsWtobe
I need a title
I need a title

Fri May 06, 2011 10:11 am

Week one WI and I am pleased that I am down to 66.2kg! That is 800g down from last week!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Redkimstar

Fri May 06, 2011 10:35 am

I would like to join please! Weighed in this morning at 75.8

Need to get my eating back on track and to the gym more, only 5 months till the big day and i need to have toned arms!!!

Tarz84
♥ Ruler of the Whitehouse ♥
♥ Ruler of the Whitehouse ♥

Fri May 06, 2011 12:22 pm

well ladies i am back for another month.. april was a complete write off.... I am back to where I was at the end of March 89.6. I want to be under 85 which is around 5kgs I am not sure if that is to ambitious or not... however my PT said I should be loosing 1kg a week easy with the amount of excericse i am doing.. just need to get my food under wraps. So I am going to aim for 4-5 kgs this month........

here goes.... next weigh in Tuesday!

**Manda**
♥ The Mrs ♥
♥ The Mrs ♥
Topic Author

Fri May 06, 2011 12:40 pm

Welcome ladies!! All welcome here!!!

Great goals everyone! Can't wait to see all of our numbers changing and going down!

Let's kick *** for may!!!!!

alwayz_shopping
Straddie Super Bride
Straddie Super Bride

Fri May 06, 2011 4:46 pm

I want to join too, about to go for a walk but will post back later :D

cj2011
I need a title
I need a title

Fri May 06, 2011 5:08 pm

In! Ive lost 2.3kgs since I bought my dress and cannot WAIT for the next 2.7kgs to come off. My eating has been really good I just need to get some more exercise in this month!!

May is going to be intersting for me I am actually doing the Live Below the Line challenge where I have to live on no more than $2 a day to bring awareness for extreme poverty!... Lots of rice, lentils and oats i think....

Please PM me if you are interested in sponsoring me!! Would really appreciate even just $5! :) I wont put my link on here though just in case it is against the rules!! :lol:

kyles79
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri May 06, 2011 8:40 pm

OK May ladies, I jsut read this thread and I am in too!!!

Wedding is 16th September
Current weight is 68.9kg(current as of this morning)
i actually just signed on to do Michelle Bridges 12 WBT online......so starts at end of may and finishes just before wedding!
I am hoping and the AIM is to be between 60-62kg for my wedding!
My weigh in days will be Wednesday am, so will c u back here wednesday morning!!
Godd luck ladies XX

alwayz_shopping
Straddie Super Bride
Straddie Super Bride

Fri May 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Ok so I am back after my walk. FH's nightshift cycle has finished for another 4 weeks so I will be able to get to the gym again. I aim to go 5 days a week (and generally stick to it except for when FH is on nightshift because I have no one to watch the kids). This Sunday, I am running the 8km Mothers Day Classic. It's been 6 years since I could comfortably run 8km :cry: but I set myself a goal of doing it 7 weeks ago and have been working really hard! This should give me a great kick start to May! I would love to lose 4 kg this month, but would be happy with 3.

xoxbubxox
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri May 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Good luck with the run always shopping!!

bronzestar
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Sat May 07, 2011 3:39 pm

I'm a little late but I'm in too.

I weighed in yesterday and have lost a whopping 0.2kg :P I figure my body is adjusting back to eating food again after being sick. I have upped the exercise this week too, so hopefully that will make a difference.

alwayz_shopping
Straddie Super Bride
Straddie Super Bride

Sun May 08, 2011 2:25 pm

Thanks xoxbubxox :D
I did my 8km this morning! I didn't stop (which was my goal) and finished in 1:04:32. I am really happy, I gave it all I could and most importantly didn't give up! :mrgreen:

BuzzyBeeDee
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon May 09, 2011 11:25 am

Good effort alwayz_shopping! :)

I'm kinda annoyed, the Fernwood I was going to moved premises and now the group fitness classroom is way smaller. To be honest though, I haven't gone in like two weeks. I blame Easter, I was going pretty well but then Easter screwed up my routine and I just haven't been back. I'm thinking now that I'll cancel my gym membership since it's such a hassle to get there now and the facilities aren't as good. Unfortunately FH works much later at night than I do (he usually works until about 6:30pm) so I can't really go to the gym with him either, which is a bummer. I'm contemplating giving the 'Lose Weight in 8' exercise program from Exercise TV a go (see http://www.exercisetv.tv/loseweightin8/ ... ced:050411). It looks pretty good and I think it might help me to have a solid schedule of workouts for the next two months, plus it's only $12.95 which is a lot more affordable than $27 per week at the gym! Not sure if we're allowed to buy it in Australia though (I want the online version) so I'll have to check it out tonight. They also have a free workout plan (see http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-plans/) called 'sexy summer body' that looks good, and you can't get much better than free :)

I'm having a lot of negative thoughts about myself. I really want to lose about 10kg before the wedding but haven't been feeling motivated and then I'm beating myself up about being lazy which just makes me feel worse...I keep thinking to myself 'geez, if you can't even get fit for one of the biggest days of your life, looks like you're always going to be overweight'...like, what happens when I have a baby and stuff? I don't want to 'let myself go' :/

**Manda**
♥ The Mrs ♥
♥ The Mrs ♥
Topic Author

Mon May 09, 2011 12:49 pm

Welcome girls!!

I wish I could be good every day! Weekends I blow out and weekdays I am good!! I thibkni would get to goal so much faster if I just could be better on weekends!

Anyway, I did two classes this morning and burnt 857 cals! And one of those classes was pump! So happy for a good start to the week! Had my protein shake and now I am off to help in my DD's classroom. Will have lunch ( fish & salad) when I get back.

Hope everyone has a great week!

BuzzyBeeDee
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon May 09, 2011 12:55 pm

857 calories! 8O
Go you :)
GZIP: On | Load: 0.42