AWSOME WORK C!!!!

I got my new spin bike today!!! WOOOOO!

Tarz84
♥ Ruler of the Whitehouse ♥

Re: May Weight loss!

Mon May 16, 2011 11:13 pm

ooo a spin bike yay!! how exciting..

congrats cloudie... thats great news....

I just got home from dancing... 995 cals in two hours.. YAY!! I feel great and i feel like I could keep going too :p

alwayz_shopping
Straddie Super Bride
Straddie Super Bride

Mon May 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Well today was my home day (no uni) so I had the 4kg hand weights on my bed and every time I walked down to my room I would do 15 bicep curls and 15 shoulder presses. (I think about 4 or 5 times today).
Funny Story:
I also took the kids for a walk in the pram, (they are over 30kg between them) and we got caught in a sudden downpour. I started running and my pants started falling down (the scales aren't moving but my clothes are getting bigger) so I was trying to run with one hand on the pram and one holding my pants up, right past all the parents sitting in their cars waiting to pick their kids up from school :oops: :lol:

Then tonight I went to the gym, 367 cals on the stair climber and some weights afterwards.
All up a pretty good exercise day :D

**Manda**
♥ The Mrs ♥
♥ The Mrs ♥
Topic Author

Mon May 16, 2011 11:18 pm

CRAP Tarz! I think i need to take up dancing!! LOL

Well done Alwayz! Sounds like you had a great day exercise wise!!! Good to see your getting results in yoru clothes even if you arnt on the scales!

alwayz_shopping
Straddie Super Bride
Straddie Super Bride

Mon May 16, 2011 11:18 pm

Tarz84 wrote:
ooo a spin bike yay!! how exciting..

congrats cloudie... thats great news....

I just got home from dancing... 995 cals in two hours.. YAY!! I feel great and i feel like I could keep going too :p

OMG Tarz, you go girl :mrgreen:

Tarz84

Mon May 16, 2011 11:20 pm

alwayz_shopping wrote:
Well today was my home day (no uni) so I had the 4kg hand weights on my bed and every time I walked down to my room I would do 15 bicep curls and 15 shoulder presses. (I think about 4 or 5 times today).
Funny Story:
I also took the kids for a walk in the pram, (they are over 30kg between them) and we got caught in a sudden downpour. I started running and my pants started falling down (the scales aren't moving but my clothes are getting bigger) so I was trying to run with one hand on the pram and one holding my pants up, right past all the parents sitting in their cars waiting to pick their kids up from school :oops: :lol:

Then tonight I went to the gym, 367 cals on the stair climber and some weights afterwards.
All up a pretty good exercise day :D

nice work.....

love your story re: the rain.. i can just pitcure it too

I noticed my calfs are filling out.. i have crazy dancers legs and they turned to fat for a while there but now that I am back into it my jeans around my calfs are now too small and I have big man muscles lol...... I am sure they are not as bad as I picture them but yay all the same!

BuzzyBeeDee
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue May 17, 2011 11:41 am

Wow, so impressed with everyone's efforts with exercise :)
I have put my exercise plan up on the fridge and told my FH that he has to keep me on track. When I get to less than 70kg I'm going to buy something sexy to wear so he has incentive :P Seems to be working so far, lol. Very happy last night as I did exercise at about 8:30pm, normally there's no way I'd be levering myself off the couch, but a little encouragement from FH did the trick :)

bronzestar
I survived and got married

Tue May 17, 2011 3:32 pm

Sounds like a good week ladies :D

I think this lifestyle change is starting to get into a habit for me. I was constructing dinner (love my slow cooker) and realised I didn't have enough tinned tomato. So instead of my usual getting in my car and driving to the shops I put my walking shoes on and walked it instead. And I didn't walk to the little corner store, I walked the 1.8k's to the supermarket, so that's a nice 3.6k walk. Yes, it took me longer to walk it than drive it but I enjoyed being out in the sunshine and fresh air. I hope that this shift in thinking sticks around for a very long time :D

Tarz84

Wed May 18, 2011 9:31 am

BuzzyBeeDee wrote:
Wow, so impressed with everyone's efforts with exercise
I have put my exercise plan up on the fridge and told my FH that he has to keep me on track. When I get to less than 70kg I'm going to buy something sexy to wear so he has incentive :P Seems to be working so far, lol. Very happy last night as I did exercise at about 8:30pm, normally there's no way I'd be levering myself off the couch, but a little encouragement from FH did the trick

what a great idea.. I think I might do the same thing... FH is supportive and encouraging when its with food but not working out for some reason. He grizzled at me coz I left him a note and an arrow to the instructions on the back of a taco packed and said FOLLOW ME whilst I went to the gym lol he wasn't impressed... but I mean I did but the meat in to defrost and laid out everything he needed hahaha he is such a mummies boy he doesn't no how to cook..

but I think he was secrectly impressed coz it turned out to be really nice.. he added his own spices into the mince...

bronzestar wrote:
Sounds like a good week ladies

I think this lifestyle change is starting to get into a habit for me. I was constructing dinner (love my slow cooker) and realised I didn't have enough tinned tomato. So instead of my usual getting in my car and driving to the shops I put my walking shoes on and walked it instead. And I didn't walk to the little corner store, I walked the 1.8k's to the supermarket, so that's a nice 3.6k walk. Yes, it took me longer to walk it than drive it but I enjoyed being out in the sunshine and fresh air. I hope that this shift in thinking sticks around for a very long time

I think this is happening to me to.... I have been to the gym twice this week at my own will... (no PT or dancing etc)... Which is not like me at all.. the only time I usually go is when I have my trainer.... and I am actually running on the treadmill without being told to hehehehe this is a pretty big accomplishment for me..

and it has paid off..... Last week I lost 700grams and this week 800 grams.. so thats 1.5kgs in two weeks... if I can keep that up I will reach my goal weigh quicker then anticipated..... I had PT this morning at 6am I thought it was going to be horrible but it was really good and I feel amazing right now. I got to work early and i have lots of energy........

I am feeling so much more confident of late and it such a great feeling... I can't explain it but I just feel like "YAY If I can do this I can do anything"..... TMI ALERT ---------- My sex drive has also crazly increased... so FH isnt complaining :wink: :wink: :wink:

sorry for the essay I am just supper excited!! looks like Ill fit into my dress after all!

Mrs Manco
Lucky in love and life
Lucky in love and life

Wed May 18, 2011 12:50 pm

Tarz that's so exciting for you! It's so amazing when you get to that stage :D Congratulations!

I'm down 500g from what I weighed on the weekend so I'm happy about that. Visiting my sister in Sydney will be tricky but we're going to do heaps of walking so hopefully that will take care of any treats I have. I always make good choices at restaurants and we're only planning to go out for a couple of meals (and NOOOOO popcorn at the movies!) so I should be fine.

Well done everyone on such a fab start to the week :)

buggy
Little Miss Vintage
Little Miss Vintage

Wed May 18, 2011 6:17 pm

well done everyone! sounds like everyone is doing pretty well this week!

I just got back from my bike ride, my legs hate me alot.. I went up and down the hilly bit of road 5 times, in 5th gear for half of it which is good cause i usually do the hills in 1st gear hehehe, i feel great now! Very wobbly legs though!!!

Hope you have a great time in Sydney MrsManco!

jasmine&paul

Thu May 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Tarz84 wrote:
I had PT this morning at 6am I thought it was going to be horrible but it was really good and I feel amazing right now. I got to work early and i have lots of energy........

I feel like i have so much energy now too & its only been since monday!! I have stuck to my healthy eating started monday & havent cracked once. monday night was hard having no icecream but i have gotten thru that & yesterday i didnt even eat all of my food so im getting use to it! Today we had the biggest morning tea at work & i only ate the fruit! So proud!

Cant wait to weigh in Saturday!! Good to see everyone else is going great!!

**Manda**
♥ The Mrs ♥
♥ The Mrs ♥
Topic Author

Thu May 19, 2011 2:02 pm

I have been back on track for a few days now but i still gained weight this last 2 weeks.
I woke uo with AF today so all i want is food now and i am trying my hardest to resist.

bronzestar

Thu May 19, 2011 2:27 pm

I'm having an emotionally difficult day today. So what did I do? Eat a cadbury creme egg 8O Bad bronzestar bad :x

Now I just feel sick cos it was so sweet. Sigh. Tomorrow is another day and today is not a lost cause yet, right?

Emotional eating will be my downfall. Need to find some strategies to help me deal with that.

mrsWtobe
I need a title
I need a title

Thu May 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Well I am very "female" at the moment, IYKWIM, and I am CONSTANTLY STARVING. I hate it !!! I am craving hot chips, burgers, chocolate, alcohol - you name it, I am craving it. Argh it does my head in...every month I go through the same thing!!!!

But I had a healthy lunch of ham, tomatoes, a bit of avo, and some lettuce today and have managed home made soup all week for dinner.

I have the girls coming over tonight - Ive got cheese plate, dips, crisps, cheesy meat lasagna, garlic bread and salad.

YUMMM!

I am not expecting much of a loss tomorrow tho :P

buggy
Little Miss Vintage
Little Miss Vintage

Thu May 19, 2011 4:29 pm

mrsWtobe wrote:
Well I am very "female" at the moment, IYKWIM, and I am CONSTANTLY STARVING. I hate it !!! I am craving hot chips, burgers, chocolate, alcohol - you name it, I am craving it. Argh it does my head in...every month I go through the same thing!!!!

But I had a healthy lunch of ham, tomatoes, a bit of avo, and some lettuce today and have managed home made soup all week for dinner.

I have the girls coming over tonight - Ive got cheese plate, dips, crisps, cheesy meat lasagna, garlic bread and salad.

YUMMM!

I am not expecting much of a loss tomorrow tho :P

hahah sounds like a good night! I always give myself one 'treat' day a week, its easier to keep on track if you let yourself indulge every now and then :wink:

Redkimstar

Fri May 20, 2011 10:10 am

I had to scroll back to see what I weighed last week, as I couldn't remember! :D Weighed in today at 74.2, which means a loss of 1kg this week! YAY! :D :D Really feel in the zone this week, hoping it continues, and my jeans feel better already, so much less bloated which is a relief.

Seems like everyone is going along nicely, i wanna bottle this motivation!

jasmine&paul

Fri May 20, 2011 10:39 am

mrsWtobe wrote:

OMG yum!! Im going out for drinks tonight with my friends its going to be hard to resist the late night maccas meal!

I weighed in this morning (day early!) and i was 680g lighter. Is that ok? Its only been 4 days of healthy eating. How much do people tend to lose in a week?

amberino21
Mrs Cupcake

Fri May 20, 2011 11:14 am

jasmine&paul wrote:
mrsWtobe wrote:

OMG yum!! Im going out for drinks tonight with my friends its going to be hard to resist the late night maccas meal!

I weighed in this morning (day early!) and i was 680g lighter. Is that ok? Its only been 4 days of healthy eating. How much do people tend to lose in a week?

500g is suggested as a good weekly weightloss if you want the loss to be a long term thing :)

**Manda**
♥ The Mrs ♥
♥ The Mrs ♥
Topic Author

Fri May 20, 2011 11:36 am

well done to the girls who had a loss this week!

I lasted a whole 28 mins at gym today. Feel sick, temp and sore throat so i came home. All i could manage was triceps, biceps, shoulders and 1 chest weights.
GZIP: On | Load: 0.51