A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

andie85
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Topic Author

Dark circles under the eyes....help!

Wed May 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Hello girls,

I have just over three months to my wedding and I have these dark circles under my eyes. I cannot seem to get rid of them despite the amount of rest that I get. I was wondering if anyone has used any products out there that actually get rid of these???

Thanks in advance :)

alwayz_shopping
Straddie Super Bride
Straddie Super Bride

Re: Dark circles under the eyes....help!

Wed May 11, 2011 1:47 pm

I don't have answers, would like to see the responses though :D

soni@
♥ Mrs Went ♥
♥ Mrs Went ♥

Wed May 11, 2011 2:00 pm

andie85 wrote:
Hello girls,

I have just over three months to my wedding and I have these dark circles under my eyes. I cannot seem to get rid of them despite the amount of rest that I get. I was wondering if anyone has used any products out there that actually get rid of these???

Have they only recently appeared or do you always have them? because if they've always been there, its hereditary and unfortunately there's not much you can do...but if its only recently and you know its from stress/lack of sleep etc...I would recommend Lancome Primordiale eye recharge...I found that it lessened dark circles for me a little bit but it helped more with getting rid of the puffiness, so when I applied concealer the circles were less obvious!

Magical Makeovers

Wed May 11, 2011 5:16 pm

I've never used this product, but I have read about it - perhaps do a little extra research and see what you think? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Hylexin-Serious- ... 1e6392f1d7
Drinking lots of water also helps, not rubbing your eyes, and don't forget, a great makeup artist will be able to cover them up on a wedding day!

SnappySarzie
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed May 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Sometimes if I don't get enough iron or sleep I get the biggest black eyes. Maybe increase your iron intake if you can and definitely a good eye cream. I've been using the skinceuticals range of eye gels that have really helped - could probably do with something a bit stronger though at the moment.

L.I.W
Insert Candy Here
Insert Candy Here

Thu May 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Clinique also has a few products designed to minimise dark circles. In the end though your make up artist and his or her concelaer will be what solves the problem on the day!

nic0985
QB ♥ BD
QB ♥ BD

Sat May 14, 2011 11:30 am

soni@ wrote:
andie85 wrote:
Hello girls,

Have they only recently appeared or do you always have them? because if they've always been there, its hereditary and unfortunately there's not much you can do...but if its only recently and you know its from stress/lack of sleep etc...I would recommend Lancome Primordiale eye recharge...I found that it lessened dark circles for me a little bit but it helped more with getting rid of the puffiness, so when I applied concealer the circles were less obvious!

Can anyone give a price range/backup review of the Lancome Primordiatle eye recharge soni@ mentions at all? im having this problem at the moment due to lack of sleep, and i cant help but feel that if it wasnt for the puffiness, the circles wouldnt look quite so dark!

TIA :)

pinkmakeup

Mon May 16, 2011 2:57 pm

I've had good success with Jurlique Herbal Recovery Eye Gel http://www.jurlique.com.au/invt/101903/ and have heard similar good feedback!

Also increase your water intake if you haven't already.

Other than that, I have heard they're hereditary so you may not be able to get rid of them completely. Concealer is your friend :)

soni@
♥ Mrs Went ♥
♥ Mrs Went ♥

Mon May 16, 2011 4:08 pm

nic0985 wrote:
soni@ wrote:
andie85 wrote:
Hello girls,

Can anyone give a price range/backup review of the Lancome Primordiatle eye recharge soni@ mentions at all? im having this problem at the moment due to lack of sleep, and i cant help but feel that if it wasnt for the puffiness, the circles wouldnt look quite so dark!

TIA :)

hi Nic,

I always get makeup/skincare reviews from makeup alley... http://www.makeupalley.com/ I find it really helpful :mrgreen:

nic0985
QB ♥ BD
QB ♥ BD

Mon May 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Ooh thanks soni@!

andie85
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Topic Author

Wed May 18, 2011 3:38 pm

I thought that I would let you know that I purchased the clinique all about eyes gel. I have been using it for a week now and I can see the difference. It is well worth the money. Thanks again girls for all the tips :)

jzafeem86
Mrs Vella
Mrs Vella

Wed May 18, 2011 4:01 pm

andie85 wrote:
Hello girls,

make sure you keep yourself hydrated. and that you are takinh all your vitamins (with all the preparations involved with a wedding we tend to forget about our well being and stress over those factors)

I use the clinque 3 step (cant remember what the actual thing was called but it has the dark circles whitening thingy in it)
that has help me heaps

Ayla01
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:08 am

andie85 wrote:
Hello girls,

Hi..probably a bit late, but for anyone else that looks at this one...I have black circles under my eyes and always have. mine are allergy bruising. I have a very mild allergy to yeast which doesn't effect me much EXCEPT i have the dark circles. Only way i can make any real difference is to cut yeast out of my diet. Thats never gonna happen (Damn your vegemite!!) so i put up with it.

sallyKita

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:27 pm

do yourself a favour a do a nutritional cleanse that is full of nutrients to feel your best and clean out your system with the best system i have some across - do the 30 o 9 day cleanse on Isagenix - freedomtolivewell.com.au -black rings is about your organs - and no doubt the stress from arranging your wonderful day...you have heaps of time. good luck sally :)

christopher1

Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:48 pm

Take ( eat green food, Milk, Juice ) in your Daily Diet. Dark circle under the eye always come when we got internally weekness. This is life time solution without side effect. TRY THIS

bernie

Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:56 am

my mua told me a good eye cream and to exfoliate and also not rub eyes and drink plenty of water

Harrison

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:36 pm

You should try some cream which reduces the dark circles. And also put some cucumber on your eyes. It will reduce the dark circles and also gives freshness to your eyes.
GZIP: On | Load: 0.42