**Manda**
♥ The Mrs ♥
♥ The Mrs ♥
Topic Author

July Weight loss thread

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:00 pm

Followed on from :
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=126570

So its July 1st!! Who is up for another month of (hopefully) weight loss??

I am starting this month at 69.1 which is 0.3 more than the start of last month but i am feeling great and actually feeling leaner than i have been!!!

My goals for the month is to get to 67kgs or reduce 3cms from my waist!
Last edited by **Manda** on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mrsWtobe
I need a title
I need a title

Re: July Weight loss thread

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:04 pm

Hi Manda!

We are a similar weight and have a similar goal for the month!

I am in for the July challenge!

Current weight: 66kg.
Goal weight: 64kg.
500g a week!!!

Good luck everyone!!

alwayz_shopping
Straddie Super Bride
Straddie Super Bride

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:19 pm

I'm in
Current weight: 75kg
Goal weight: 72kg

caz
Finally the Mrs to my Mr
Finally the Mrs to my Mr

Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Yep im in.

bronzestar
I survived and got married

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:30 pm

I'm in too :-D

buggy
Little Miss Vintage
Little Miss Vintage

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:41 pm

yay I am in again :D I decided want to loose 7 kilos. I can do that..!

Hawaiian Wedding
Married in Maui
Married in Maui

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:26 pm

This is the first time I have joined this group, and the first time I have ever attempted to lose a certain amount of weight in a timeframe. Im keen to give it a go :D This might be the motivation I need to get my a** into gear!

Current weight: 71kg
Goal for July: 68kg

**Manda**
♥ The Mrs ♥
♥ The Mrs ♥
Topic Author

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:56 pm

Welcome girls!! Had a shocker today, had about 200 cals more than i should have :( Going to be a good workout tomorrow to feel better!

I have plans on Wednesday so i might have to make up for that and do an extra work out somewhere during the week. I have a dinner to go to on Saturday night so i should probably be EXTRA good during the week so i can use Saturday as my splurge day as there will be drinks involved also!

jasmine&paul

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:11 am

Im in!! I ended last month weighing just over 2kgs lighter! I will aim for 2kgs again this month!

On saturday i went to wear a dress i have only worn once & it was sliding down! Shows ive lost weight but sucks i cant wear the dress!!

Ive started off on a bad note had a big weekend lots of alcohol, wedges, 2 ny pizza slices, maccas breakfast & a burger lunch! My body may go in shock today from no fat! Will be doing a double cycle class this afternoon!!

Happy weight loss everyone!!

tarwon
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:34 pm

I think I might join in on this this month.

Current weight: 67.5kg
Goal weight for July: 65kg
Overall goal weight: 63kg

Good luck ladies!

**Manda**
♥ The Mrs ♥
♥ The Mrs ♥
Topic Author

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:47 pm

Well i definitely made up for going over yesterday with a 738 cal workout today!! feeling good! Start my new job tonight so think that will be a work out also!

alwayz_shopping
Straddie Super Bride
Straddie Super Bride

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:48 pm

**Manda** wrote:
Well i definitely made up for going over yesterday with a 738 cal workout today!! feeling good! Start my new job tonight so think that will be a work out also!

738 cal, Go Manda! I hope your first night goes well!

Well after being so good, I had a blow out today, stupid mud cake :roll: Tomorrow is a new day, and I feel so bad about today, I need a good day tomorrow!!

cloudie
Mrs Awesome!
Mrs Awesome!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:27 am

I'm back in again.

Last weigh in before the wedding tonight and I lost 1.1 kg. I am now at 96.4 kg, making my total weight loss 10.8 kgs. Overall I'm pretty happy. I have lost 10% of my body weight so I got a little key ring from weight watchers.

I have been really slack at the gym, but I have decided to deal with the wedding stress by not eating. I am very much a control freak and I have felt out of control with planning so I'm taking control of my eating. Which is good!

My aim for this month is to get down to 94 kgs. My overall goal is 85 kgs. While that is not in the healthy weight range, it is easy for me to maintain. Now I'm a bit older, I am becoming more accepting of how I look. I'm always going to be heavy set and solid. I get that and I accept it. Weighing 85kgs means I can go into a shop, buy clothes off the rack, and most importantly I don't have a fat face. I can eat cake and enjoy it and now be scared I won't fit into my size 8 jeans. I want to enjoy my life and not panic over eating chocolate. I have a man whose words and actions show me that he thinks I am beautiful and desirable, what more can I ask for?

Bit of a ramble there. But good luck everyone this month! Just think there is only 9 weeks until spring and we can take the layers off and show off our awesome new figures!

**Manda**
♥ The Mrs ♥
♥ The Mrs ♥
Topic Author

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:08 am

Awesome Claudia! I wish i could think that way. well done!!

First night was at work was exhausting!! Apparently it was a busy night so i am hoping tomorrow isnt as bad! My arms and shoulders are sore but not sure if thats from weights or work! lol Heading off to Step/attack today, hopefully my painful shins let me get through it as i am heading up to hang out with my girls tomorrow and will miss gym.

alwayz_shopping
Straddie Super Bride
Straddie Super Bride

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Good on you Claudia! Not long now, how exciting!

I have had a good day, stuck to my calories, tried to be active whenever I could, and went to gym tonight. Highlight of the day, trying on a pair of Roxy pants in a 14, too big, and trying on the 12 for a perfect fit :D FH was being a di** in the store so I didn't buy them. :( He just doesn't get what a big thing that was for me! :roll:

buggy
Little Miss Vintage
Little Miss Vintage

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:21 am

congratulations!!! size 12, thats great :D

I am going to hypoxi at lunch today, no exercise tonight as I am going to a nutrimetics party, but I went to bikram yoga last night so thats good 8)

I had a bad week yesterday- only about an hour exercise all week cause of filly end of financial year, I was in the office till around 7 or later each night (after starting at 7am!) so there wasnt much I could do, but I stuck to 1200 calories so I am not too bothered by it, ill just make up for it this week!

bronzestar

Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Well, I now understand why travelling is so bad for your diet habits :( Being out of your normal routine is hard. Being delayed at the airport at dinner time is even worse...

I will have to plan better for next time. Are any of you ladies regular travellers who have figured out how to deal with this?

alwayz_shopping
Straddie Super Bride
Straddie Super Bride

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:10 pm

Sorry I can't really help bronzestar. What about a meal shake or protein shake stored dry in your bag for delays or when you can't get good take away? A just add water option.

I have been going to the gym and sticking to my 1200 cals a day.
My sister rang me during her lunch break today and I heard her ordering her lunch, 6 potato cakes and a large dim sim!! GAH, my sister is a size 8 and has never had a weight problem and eats whatever the hell she wants and doesn't exercise :roll:

buggy
Little Miss Vintage
Little Miss Vintage

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:58 pm

I am not a regular traveller, but I am going away for a month soon which will be hard....1!! i might have to sneak off to a few bikram yoga classes cause i wont be able to go a whole month without yoga i will end up all stiff and sore!! luckily we will be out and about walking all day so it should be good exercise at least.

alwayz_shopping
Straddie Super Bride
Straddie Super Bride

Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:46 pm

alwayz_shopping wrote:
I'm in
Current weight: 75kg

Update:
Current weight: 74kg