A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

bronzestar
I survived and got married
Topic Author

August Weight Loss Thread

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Continued from here

All welcome :D Let's see if August will be a good month for reaching our weight loss goals :)

cj2011
I need a title
I need a title

Re: August Weight Loss Thread

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:26 pm

68.0kgs on the 1st August! Lets see if I can be in the 65-66's by September :wink:

Bec*
Formally known as BridetoBe*77*

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Hi

I'd love to join in this thread and try and lose some of my post wedding weight (6kgs in total).

So I weighed myself today and i'm 65.3kgs. I'd like to get to around 59kgs.

My goal for this month is to lose 2 kgs.

Good luck to everyone's weight loss!

*Riss*
Happiness Forever
Happiness Forever

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Good luck girls!

Garden Girl
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:48 pm

I swear I already posted this 2 times already (first time in the wrong section)

Gremlins !!

I'll join too - I have a lot to lose, a good 20kg or so - but I've lost about that in the last year or so since having my daughter and its stayed off. So it is happening slowly but surely but now I'm a bit more motivated.

Back on WW and been steadily losing 1kg per week - and thats with minimal exercise, just eating well.

**Manda**
♥ The Mrs ♥
♥ The Mrs ♥

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Hello hello!!! Fresh from making my goal for July i am back for another month!!!

Hoping to get to 64 this month!!! Thats 2 kgs and actually surpasses my goal weight of 65 so i will see how i go!!!

Today i weighed in at 66.2kgs which puts me FINALLY back into the healthy weight range! I am so happy!! I dont know when i have ever been this weight except for growing up!!

kyles79
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Well done MANDA, that is very exciting!!
So I am in girls......
Weighed this morning and was exactly 70kg, and hoping for 2kg this month......;)
I get slack, but I really want to keep on track, I am giving myself until christmas to lose 8-10kg, would like to get to 62kg, and then c how I feel, and mayb go to 60kg.....

I am getting measured in Jan fo my DRESS

LETS DO THIS GIRLS !!!

bubbles22

Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Hi Ladies,

Congrats to the girls that did so well last month!

I am back in for August. Starting weight this morning is 71.9kg, would like to lose 3kg this month.

Main focus - dessert... small dessert OR chocolate... not both!!

buggy
Little Miss Vintage
Little Miss Vintage

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:11 pm

hi all, im in again, I have my weiugh in/measurements on Thursday so I hope its going to be good, I know my pants are all very looser (which is a bit annoying!! :lol: )

starting the circuit training at the gym on wednesday too.

good luck for another good month ladies!

tarwon
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Hi ladies,

I'm in again this month. I lost 1.5kg last month and am hoping for 2kg this month.

Start weight: 66kg
Goal for August: 64kg
Overall goal by September 25: 62-63kg

Well done on reaching your goal last month Manda!!

alwayz_shopping
Straddie Super Bride
Straddie Super Bride

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:49 pm

I'm back too!! Nice to see you lovely ladies again, and welcome new goal setters :mrgreen:

Current weight: 71.8kg
Goal weight :67.8 kg

It's a huge goal, I know!! I got my 3kg goal for last month so hopefully with the extra exercise of boot camp twice a week I can make it 4kg this month. Fingers crossed!!

Good Luck ladies!!

cj2011
I need a title
I need a title

Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:28 pm

was pacing around the kitchen at work looking at the biscuits in the cupboard and decided on 5 strawberries instead and they were DELICIOUS. That is a win in my book! :lol:

Bec*

Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:34 pm

cj2011 wrote:
was pacing around the kitchen at work looking at the biscuits in the cupboard and decided on 5 strawberries instead and they were DELICIOUS. That is a win in my book! :lol:

Great job! Strawberries have been really good lately. Much better for you than biscuits!

AFM, planning on going to go to gym tonight, I haven't been in a little while, maybe if I post it here, than I actually will go!

cj2011
I need a title
I need a title

Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:56 pm

they were really good! :) I am going to go for a big walk around my neighbourhood with my big hot pink headphones on tonight! I always get strange looks, plus I like to sing loudly and stride out with a bit of a skip if I like the song :lol: :roll: :heart:

**Manda**
♥ The Mrs ♥
♥ The Mrs ♥

Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Hey ladies!! I did a PT session this morning and got absolutely SMASHED!!!! Although i only burnt 586 cals i feel like i have ran a marathon!!
HOw awesome is working out in the sunshine!!!!!! LOVED IT!

Bec*

Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:21 pm

**Manda** wrote:
Hey ladies!! I did a PT session this morning and got absolutely SMASHED!!!! Although i only burnt 586 cals i feel like i have ran a marathon!!
HOw awesome is working out in the sunshine!!!!!! LOVED IT!

PT sessions are the best! I might have to arrange a few again. They're great for me as i work out sooo much harder with someone there with me.

bubbles22

Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:28 pm

I'm about to head to my PT session in half an hour :) I have a love/hate relationship with my trainer...

I did a sneaky weigh in this morning, 71.4!! Woohoo... i must be doing something right :) my weight didnt move for about a month, then in the last week starts heading down :)

alwayz_shopping
Straddie Super Bride
Straddie Super Bride

Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:46 pm

That's great Manda! Hope all goes well for your session too Bubbles!

My legs are only starting to like me again after 10km on Sunday and bootcamp Monday night, so I am hoping I will be able to get full on into bootcamp tomorrow night. If FH doesn't have to work this weekend, I have an opportunity to do a 5km time trial on Saturday morning. My legs are going to hate me again!! :lol:

bronzestar
Topic Author

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:46 pm

Sounds like everyone is keeping the personal trainers employed :lol:

I have had a half kilo loss, pretty sure it's simply because I am busy with wedding appointments/errands. I :heart: seeing my ticker going the right way :D

My brain doesn't seem to recognise that I have lost this weight. I still pick up XL clothes to buy, which are now too big... Silly brain :lol:

beckstar2012

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:51 am

Morning ladies,

I was all ready to join this thread on the 1st of August, but when I checked it hadn't been started. Haven't had a chance to get back on in the last few days. I am really keen to join and have a goal of 65kgs by the end of the month. I weighed in on Monday at 67kgs flat. It is day 4 of no diet coke for me (I used to have one every day with lunch) and I must say I am feeling a lot better already. I am going to do this month on my own just walking and going to the gym at least 3 times a week and see how I go, I figure I might get a PT towards the end of the year to help me tone up in time for the wedding.

We have a big morning tea this morning to farewell our branch as we are all being split up. It will be a HUGE test to see whether I can refrain from all the yummy food, but it is my mission to do so. Hopefully knowing that I have posted on here I won't be tempted to touch anything except the healthy food.

Hope everyone has stayed on track this week so far :)

Have a good day everyone!
GZIP: On | Load: 0.08