What did everyone wear on the day?

Did you have extensions?

Was it waterproof?

Mrs Kylo
I survived and got married!
I survived and got married!

Re: Can someone recommend me a mascara?

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:06 am

I've been playing around with various mascaras for a while, trying to find one that gives me really WOW eyelashes without resorting to fake ones (which I've also tried but can never tolerate all day without peeling them off!) .. I think I've found the perfect combination

Maybelline Volume Express The Falsies Mascara over the whole eyelash with Maybelline's Lash Stiletto just on the very tips to make them longer again

I have no eyelashes without mascara and these two make them thick and dark and so long .. will try to post pics later today if you like! I've been using the non-waterproof versions but I think both come in waterproof so will be using the waterproof on the day for sure!

soni@
♥ Mrs Went ♥
♥ Mrs Went ♥

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:21 am

I'm a mascara queen :lol: I've probably tried almost every single kind out there and found only 2 that works best for me (I have fairly long lashes but want more volume)...Lancome Hypnose and Diorshow Black Out

On my wedding day, the MUA applied a few fakes on the side for extra volume and she used my Lancome mascara.

I'm not a big fan of waterproof because its a b!tch to remove :lol: but definitely had it on the day because of tears etc.

BubS
I need a title
I need a title

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:28 am

Dont buy MAC. I love it, looks great, but makes my eyes water and a bit bloodshot as a result. Im having falsies too on the day

L.I.W
Insert Candy Here
Insert Candy Here

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:51 am

Have you tried individually applied false lashes? I find those are far less irritating.

If they don't work I have heard good things about the Lancome sonia@ wrote about and also Chanel.

buggy
Little Miss Vintage
Little Miss Vintage

Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:49 pm

i second diorshow blackout- its awesome!

Glamco

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:25 pm

I have tried so many mascara in the market, cause I'm totally obsess with long lashes, since mine barely exist.
I highly recommend Benefit - They're real Mascara (they work fabulous on my short and sparse lashes)

Brides usually have eyelash extension on their special day. They look natural and gorgeous, very addictive.
You can have those strip lashes also, but the only problem is you have to choose the right one, choosing the wrong one will make you look a bit of a drag queen.
Also they can come off quite easily if you end up crying or sweating or have oily skin.

I will highly recommend eyelash extension by itself or with the benefit mascara on.

SmallNads
What You Talking 'Bout Willis?
What You Talking     'Bout Willis?

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:29 pm

Click the link in my signature :D I'm just annoyed that I didn't have this stuff when I got married.

Reivenne

Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:07 pm

The best false eyelashes I have ever tried were MAC false lashes, I believe they're number 33. They have a clear band so it's more flexible (more comfortable) and less 'fake' looking. Make sure you fit them to your eye (most people need to cut off 1-2 'sprigs') as this means they don't stick into the inner corners of your eye and are even more comfy.

I wear these with Maybelline Lash Stiletto in black waterproof and it just looks like I have insanely good lashes. The red tube is the good stuff, the black tube was crappy for me and smudged everywhere :P

This isn't me, but she's wearing the lashes and they look great :)
GZIP: On | Load: 0.45