A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

darkphoenix
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Re: February Weight Loss Thread

Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:11 am

Buggy, well done on the exercising front! There's no way I'd ever have the motivation to get up at 6am for anything! Also just want to say, really glad that you're happy :)

I've done alright this month, food wise hasn't been flash as I've been relying a lot on FH, although not being able to make a sandwich or something while he's at work has meant a lot more snacking on fruit which is good. The major downfall though is I haven't been eating much at all, I don't eat when I'm stressed and I've been beyond stressed with MOH. Exercise wise, I've finally got my butt into gear for Kokoda! I've been doing 6km hikes with FH up some of the mountains up this way, one of the advantages of being in the middle of nowhere.

KiwiMelH
Little Miss Mouse
Little Miss Mouse

Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:53 pm

I LOVE ZOMBIES

Zenyatta
DIY Bride
DIY Bride

Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:28 am

bbbbbbrrrraaaiiinnss!!!!

that sounds awesome. Today was going to be the start of my new jogging regime each morning but of course it was raining :P but on a positive note I've reached level 3 of the 30 day shred. It's hard! boy oh boy! but I love the fact that I'm so much fitter than when I started. I've also started back on my weight loss hypnosis CD which helps a lot too. For some reason in the past few weeks I've had vicious sugary cravings but the last few days these seemed to have settled down thank goodness. I'm still hovering between 64.5 and 65.0 but at least I'm getting fitter. Hoping that taking up jogging will help boost weight loss because I don't really want to cut calories any more than I am.

Zenyatta
DIY Bride
DIY Bride

Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:10 pm

rubywoo wrote:
Things like always leaving a bite of food on my plate

I don't leave food on my plate but I only make small servings for myself and keep the rest for tomorrow's lunch. Since doing hypnosis I've found it much easier to drink water along with any sitting down activity. It does work if you do it every day. Even if it's in very small ways. I've also noticed how enormous restaurant portions are and try to take home a doggie bag rather than try to eat the whole lot in one go. I love sushi train for that reason... just take little plates of this and that and stop when full. :-)

I don't understand why a doctor would tell someone to stop exercising altogether. I thought exercise actually helped you to produce melatonin (sleepy hormone). Can't you even do gentle things like walk or swim or do yoga?

Tarz84
♥ Ruler of the Whitehouse ♥
♥ Ruler of the Whitehouse ♥

Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:18 pm

GZIP: On | Load: 0.31