Re: This summer, I want to wear a new swimsuit: Hollie's journey

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Good luck!

KG'sGirl
I need a title
I need a title

Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:55 pm

Inspirational! Goodluck but I'm sure you'll smash through your goals. I think blogs and a partner following your progress makes you accountable and thus your more likely to have success.

Check out BodyRockers! They have great at home exercises and a great support community!

Lanta Bride
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Good luck with your weight loss journey...I'm on a bit of a health kick at the moment too!
I certainly wouldn't be complaining if my H2B was helping in the kitchen though hehe...I would love him to cook for me!

Wombatta
I survived and got married

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:48 pm

All the best with your weight loss goals Hollie!!! Sounds like your'e very motivated and have very realistic goals :D

bronzestar

Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:04 pm

Good luck on your lifestyle change! You have obviously done it before so I'm sure you will be able to do it this time, just a slightly different way of doing it :D I managed to lose 8kg's before the wedding and all I did differently was tracking my calories on myfitnesspal and going on a decent walk daily.

I think you are doing and excellent job with the self control and the ice cream. If I didn't satisfy those cravings I would have a major overindulgence, so I applaud your one scoop efforts.

With the stand for the front loader, have you seen these stands? I was thinking of getting one when I bought my machine. They seemed pretty solid in store.

Zenyatta
DIY Bride
DIY Bride

Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:19 am

Good luck Hollie! I'm trying to get back into the pre-wedding diet, and mostly I'm succeeding but the lure of a few squares of chocolate each night before bed is just too great and so far I haven't been able to resist. But every time I read about someone or follow someone's weight loss journey I feel like I can do it! so good luck to both of us!
PS I've added you to my MFP!

Miss Michelle
I need a title
I need a title

Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:28 pm

MonsoonPrincess wrote:
Wahoo! I lost 1.5kg this week bringing me to 92kg! Felt so good seeing them drop that much!
Up to date blog here for anyone who might be interested :)

My back is all sorts of crazy sore right now; uni went back on Tuesday and after having a month off and being able to stretch whenever I like, it's kind of taken a toll. Physio this afternoon though - hurrah!

Currently meal planning for the next fortnight...seriously this is one of my favourite parts of the week! I love planning and I love looking for recipes to try.

Wow, great results, good for you :)

Miss Michelle
I need a title
I need a title

Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:09 pm

MonsoonPrincess wrote:
I told DP that I want to lose 4kg by August 31 and that I REALLY have to knuckle down this month (I had hoped to lose a little more than 2 in July :roll: ), so it's UBER planning from ... now!

Updated my blog again last night if anyone is interested. Really hard to keep it updated now uni is back but I'm going to persevere!!
Feeling good though despite the back pain. Feeling like I can run for miles and miles (though I can't run because of my back!), so this is a good thing.
The best thing is that I am REALLY noticing a change in my body shape and how clothing fits me. I bought a beautiful lace top a few months ago now, and it looked good on me then, but it looks FANTASTIC on me now! It was from Dangerfield too, and a size 14 so that makes me feel even better!
Now if only my butt, tummy, hips and thighs would catch up to the rest of my body!

Congrats Hollie, must be nice to notice a few changes - gives you an extra boost to keep going :)

Miss Michelle
I need a title
I need a title

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:13 am

MonsoonPrincess wrote:
Thanks hon! It sure is nice noticing the changes! For example pulling out a pair of undies that I thought were an XL to put them on and find that they were sitting differently but were really comfortable then checking the size to find out they are an L! I haven't worn an L for almost 2 years! Needless to say I was super excited!!! Image

Congrats! That would be an amazing feeling :)

bronzestar

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:37 pm

Go Hollie, go Hollie, go go go Hollie!!

Must be SO great to start feeling and seeing those changes!

lrh
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:32 am

MonsoonPrincess wrote:
miss_anne wrote:
Congrats! That would be an amazing feeling :)

bronzestar wrote:
Go Hollie, go Hollie, go go go Hollie!!

Must be SO great to start feeling and seeing those changes!

hehe thanks ladies!
Yeah it's pretty awesome! Today was a bit confusing though, I put on some tights that have always been just that little bit too tight, and today they are staying put - win!!! However, I am bloated to the shyte and breaking out like an excited criminal...but AF was last week!!!!!!! WTF hormones!? Catch up and get on schedule already!!! I also thought I might wear my benchmark dress today but because of the bloat, no go. I am thinking it might have been the curry we had for dinner last night, which we're having again tonight as leftovers. Consequently I look like I'm about 12 weeks PG Image

Have som dandelion tea - it reduced water retention and bloat! I swear by it :)

Congratulations on doing so well - so inspirational! x

Miss Michelle
I need a title
I need a title

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:39 am

Awesome job Hollie, love the blog :)

Wombatta

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:09 pm

Hollie you're doing really well, congrats!!!
you must feel so happy with your progress!!
GZIP: On | Load: 0.26