A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

mrsWtobe
I need a title
I need a title

Re: September Weight Loss Thread

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:47 am

stormageddon wrote:
hi Miss Michelle,

Its in the health food section in safeway but i found it in the pasta section in IGA, its a white packet.

i had my weekly weigh in today and i don't know how i did it! last friday i was 72.6, Wednesday i was 73.3 and today i am 71.1 :D :bdance:

Wohoo congrats! That is huge! So close to 70!!!

stormageddon
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥

Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:49 pm

^^^ Well Done Hol, the dress looks great :) and maybe you can just cut the belt smaller?

hmmm maybe i need a goal outfit? i will go through my cupboards tonight weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Miss Michelle
I need a title
I need a title

Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Woohoo, great work Hollie! :heart:

mrsWtobe
I need a title
I need a title

Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:47 pm

WOW! How inspirational! You are working so hard and its clearly paying off! Well done! I need to learn to be as good as you!!

Miss Michelle
I need a title
I need a title

Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:59 pm

MonsoonPrincess wrote:
Thanks girls!
Yeah I've thought about cutting it, but I think I might have to just buy a new one because it's so worn at the end hole.
At the same time, I want to keep it in tact though to show people "This is where I was when I bought it, and this is where I got to 8 months later!" haha

Good idea, buy yourself a new one as a reward and keep the old one to remind you how far you've come!

amyk33

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:54 pm

stormageddon wrote:
^^^ Well Done Hol, the dress looks great :) and maybe you can just cut the belt smaller?

hmmm maybe i need a goal outfit? i will go through my cupboards tonight weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

my goal clothes is the pair of 1970s high waisted jeans i wore with luke on our first date they are a 1970's size 10 (so about an 8 ) :heart:

peony
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Good work MonsoonPrincess, you look great!! Congrats on fitting into your benchmark dress - that is the BEST feeling

With the wedding coming up in October, I have no excuses for September.. The last 2 weeks I've been in self-sabotage mode eating cakes, candy, pizza, pasta, chocolate, you name it. I actually gained back some of the weight I'd lost. But I'm determined to get back into gear for the wedding. I WILL do it, watch me!!!!!!! Hehe :D

I hope you girls are all doing well with your goals. It always makes me feel more motivated to hear all your success stories

amyk33

Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:18 pm

peony wrote:
Good work MonsoonPrincess, you look great!! Congrats on fitting into your benchmark dress - that is the BEST feeling

With the wedding coming up in October, I have no excuses for September.. The last 2 weeks I've been in self-sabotage mode eating cakes, candy, pizza, pasta, chocolate, you name it. I actually gained back some of the weight I'd lost. But I'm determined to get back into gear for the wedding. I WILL do it, watch me!!!!!!! Hehe :D

I hope you girls are all doing well with your goals. It always makes me feel more motivated to hear all your success stories

Good luck, willpower is 99% of the battle

amyk33

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Weekly check-in 2/9/12 - 9/9/12
Ok after staying under my calories all week and doing 3 exercise sessions through the week (1 hour cardio and either a spin/step/boxing class) i was fairly happy to go weigh in.
I LOST NOTHING :(

The only thing i can attribute this weight to is drinking 8 glasses of water a day, wheras before i was hardly drinking 600ml. Gonna sauna it out this arvo and see if i can shed a bit of the water weight but in a little down.

However i have lost 2 cms of my waist and 1cm of my hips so all is not lost :)

mrsWtobe
I need a title
I need a title

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:03 am

amyk33 wrote:
Ok after staying under my calories all week and doing 3 exercise sessions through the week (1 hour cardio and either a spin/step/boxing class) i was fairly happy to go weigh in.

The only thing i can attribute this weight to is drinking 8 glasses of water a day, wheras before i was hardly drinking 600ml. Gonna sauna it out this arvo and see if i can shed a bit of the water weight but in a little down.

2cm off your waist & 1cm off your waist is huge - congrats! When I eat really well and do consistent exercise I sometimes find that takes a week or so to "kick in". I find it really disheartening but if I keep it up it the scales do eventually show a loss!!

Middy58

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:12 am

amyk33 wrote:

You should be really proud of yourself! The week is not lost as you are learning new eating habits that will serve you a lifetime!

I wish I could say "I haven't been on here lately because I have been too busy eating healthy to log in"
Instead I am saying "My PMS got to me the last few days and I didn't survive the cravings"
I jumped on the scales this morning and I have gone up 400gm :oops: But i am in the middle of AF so some of it could be water weight. Fingers Crossed.
I am just looking at the silver lining. At least I got back on the horse!

alycebride

Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:08 pm

I've been bad with the posting this month sorry ladies but I have been lurking around and reading everyones updates! I am actually shocked at my preparedness this week lol I guess when the deadline is really looming you feel like you have to get your but in gear! I got this idea out of a magazine but I cooked up a bunch of mini frittas in a muffin tin loaded up with vegie goodness and I'm eating those for breakfast in the morning as a sort of portable breakfast and it's been worknig out really well! How's everybody else going?

sachick90
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:47 pm

Just checking in again.
How's everyone else going?

I weighed myself last night and am heaps happy am down to 63.3. I had to do it twice just to believe it lol. Footgear are fitting me heaps better now. Just a bit more to go and I will be happy

hbm
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:34 pm

I have been so naughty the past few days - FH brought home stacks of Darrell Lea, which combined with my inability to leave chocolates lying around the pantry has meant I have gone over my calories for 2 days last weekend. i've was scared to weigh myself yesterday but am going to bite the bullet and do it in the morning.

Am still loving MFP, I am now in week 2 and have logged everything I have eaten and every workout I've done.

Will post my weight in the morning....

stormageddon
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥

Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:54 am

I havent been very good this last 4 days as i have been sick and not cared, I guess only Friday will tell if it will hurt me... I am not looking fwd to my weigh in

Miss Michelle
I need a title
I need a title

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:40 pm

I have been very careful with cals over the last weekend - made easier by FH not being home and not drinking over the weekend. I am really going to try and take advantage of the next couple of weekends that we don't have functions on before things get hectic again! Weighed myself this morning and was the lowest I have been in a while but will see if this carries on until next week, I am a little worried it is just water weight lost as I have had a bit of an upset tummy the last day or so. We'll see!

How is everyone else going? :heart:

stormageddon
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥

Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:24 pm

OMG I am craving pizza soooo bad, anyone know a healthy gluten free option in melbourne?

Or should i just get some self control!

hbm
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:56 pm

I lost half a kilo - SQUEEEEE!!!

peony
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:43 pm