A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

KG'sGirl
I need a title
I need a title
Topic Author

Re: What exercise did you do today?

Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:59 am

I've just started Bodyrocking - http://bodyrock.tv. I did a 12 minute exercise for my abs day before yesterday and I'm still feeling the pain. Its free and you can do it at home whenever.

I'm also going to get into the C25km again (Couch to 5km) - I've only ever gotten to about week 3 before giving up.

hbm
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:52 am

I'm just back from the gym.
Did 20 mins in the cross trainer, 15 mins on the rowing machine, 15 mins on the bike and did some floor exercises.
Plus, FH and myself decided to walk to the gym this morning - every bit helps!!

I am back in "the zone" again so have been going to the gym at least 3 times a week lately....we'll see how long that lasts though 8)

Zenyatta
DIY Bride
DIY Bride

Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:59 am

I've been too scared to start C25k but maybe the trick is to take twice as long. Thanks for the tip, ruby, maybe I can do it after all.

KG'sGirl
I need a title
I need a title
Topic Author

Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:16 pm

rubywoo wrote:
KG'sGirl wrote:
I've just started Bodyrocking - http://bodyrock.tv. I did a 12 minute exercise for my abs day before yesterday and I'm still feeling the pain. Its free and you can do it at home whenever.

I'm also going to get into the C25km again (Couch to 5km) - I've only ever gotten to about week 3 before giving up.

C25K is how I started running. I tried (and failed) twice, then the third time I repeated each week at least once, sometimes twice. During my previous attempts, I never really felt ready to move onto the next week; it was still a struggle... so repeating each week was what helped me finish it! Definitely keep that in mind if you're thinking of giving up because it gets too hard, too quick :D

I've never heard of Bodyrock... I should check it out for some strength exercises!

Yeah this has always been my problem too - the first two weeks I'm usually okay with progress but then it becomes too hard to jump to the next week. I think from memory there is a big jump between week 2 and 3?

I think I'm going to give repeating weeks ago - every time you run you get stronger anyway.

L.I.W
Insert Candy Here
Insert Candy Here

Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:36 pm

I am also a Bodyrocker - but today since I am a bit PMSy I am just going to do some yoga, 30 to 45 minutes of relaxing stretching will do me.

anjelik
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Pole Dancing - Core Power to be precise. 60 minutes of hardcore abs focus. yeowch!

L.I.W
Insert Candy Here
Insert Candy Here

Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:59 pm

BodyRocked - 12 minutes of ouchies, but I am seriously seeing better results than what I was doing pre wedding (eliptical trainer), I am a bit bummed I did not bodyrock prior to the big day!

mrsWtobe
I need a title
I need a title

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:09 pm

So far I have walked to work - 25 min brisk walk.

I am going to a 60minute body pump class after work @ 5:30pm.

I then have to walk home from gym - another 25 min brisk walk.

Wombatta
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:40 am

Did a one hour walk today, and vacuumed our house. I should do more exercise but I am very lazy and find it hard to go to the gym.
GZIP: On | Load: 0.43