A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

Sandii2
Topic Author

Sureslim???

Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:12 pm

Hi All,

Just wondering if there are any other members currently on Sureslim? I have restarted on Friday so I am on Day 3 of detox and feeling pretty good. Have been a little lightheaded at times but otherwise pretty good. My FH has been munching on chips and yummy stuff and even offering them to me the ratbag but I have been very strong and said no.

Would love to hear if anyone else is on this program too.

Cheers,

Sandii

mel_043
I got a jar of dirt!!
I got a jar of dirt!!

Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:38 pm

My Mum did this program and I have osme advice for you based on her experience.

Do the program, but don't starve yourself, it's not good for you.
My Mum lost around 20 - 25 kilos in 3 months, then she stopped because she was at her goal weight, but didn't go on the 'recovery plan' if you know what I mean. The plan for after you lose the weight.
Anyway she went back to eating how she usually did and she's put on all the weight she lost plus some.
So make sure you do the after weight loss plan so you know how to eat to keep the weight off.

Good luck,
Mel.

Sandii2
Topic Author

Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:33 am

Thanks Mel. I really do appreciate your advice. I am so hoping to reach my goal weight in time for my wedding.

Thanks again,

Sandii

llag
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:56 pm

I second Mel's advice...with a warning to not forget your water. A girlfriend of mine works in the Manly centre and keeps telling me how many women forget their water and don't lose weight! From what i hear it's a fair bit if you're not used to it.
Good luck :)

Sandii2
Topic Author

Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:43 am

Thanks all. Was a sneaky buggar and just had to get on the scales this morning. I am 3kgs down already YEAH!! I realise it's probably mostly fluid but it's nice to see the scales going in the opposite direction!!!!!

And I so hear you about the water thing. I don't think I could get through this without water, I am in North Qld and it's always hot here so I drink heaps of water anyway.

Cheers,

Sandii

LiLLeanneG
is now LeanneR
is now LeanneR

Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:08 pm

Im doing sure slim... ive lost 7.4kg in 5 weeks... another 12 to go and ill be 56kgs my goal weight :)

Im bit naughty every now and then but im still loosing :)

I just think if i have bit chocolate with my meal ill go for a walk to cancel it out :)

Ive lost all the weight so far with no exercise :)
GZIP: On | Load: 0.14