A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

nomesy
I need a title
I need a title

Re: What are you getting FH for Christmas?

Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:32 pm

christabelle wrote:
nomesy wrote:
i bought my hubby g25 steering wheel for ps3, so he can play gt5 lol, he's addicted to gt5(grand turismo) and i knew he wanted it, but i was going to get the cheaper inbetween one, but everyone sold out, so in the end i got him the more expensive and better one..... Ill be dead on xmas day tho for spending soo much, but im sure he'll be over it within 5-10mins!

i bought DH a PS3 with GT5. I didn't know there was a steering wheel?? maybe I"ll wait for the birthday. I went way over our budget of nil

hahaha yes theres a few out there... theres like a 99$ one thats dodgy as dh says, then theres one that has the wheel, pedals(no clutch) and the gear stick joined onto the wheel part 140$, then theres the wheel, pedals with clutch and gear stick(serpate) for 499, i managaed to get $100 off... but still, expensive....

your dh will love you!!! lol, but dont expect to get any attention from him... my hubby got the game on the day it got released, and is non stop playing it... it keeps him busy which is good tho.

mandamoo wrote:
christabelle wrote:
nomesy wrote:
i bought my hubby g25 steering wheel for ps3, so he can play gt5 lol, he's addicted to gt5(grand turismo) and i knew he wanted it, but i was going to get the cheaper inbetween one, but everyone sold out, so in the end i got him the more expensive and better one..... Ill be dead on xmas day tho for spending soo much, but im sure he'll be over it within 5-10mins!

i bought DH a PS3 with GT5. I didn't know there was a steering wheel?? maybe I"ll wait for the birthday. I went way over our budget of nil

Is this the one with the steering wheel, manual transmission and pedals...DH bought that for himself so he could play Formula 1...hahah

We are not getting each other anything....we are not big on christmas and prefer to buy for kids :)

Yes thats the one i got him lol i remember hubby saying before gt5 coming out, that he would love to get it, if he had the money hehe

mandamoo
Princess Moo
Princess Moo

Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:03 pm

have changed my mind....I am getting DH this

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Next-Level-Racin ... 19c1b75636

emfive
In ♥ with Miss Lily
In ♥ with Miss Lily

Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:15 pm

I got DH the xbox kinect thingy :D

chellebelle
♥ baby on board! ♥
♥ baby on board! ♥

Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:16 pm

I ended up getting him a gift voucher for sky diving over the Hunter Valley and the new Call of Duty.

christabelle
C-WOWW
C-WOWW

Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:19 pm

I hate surprises so I gave it to him sat. He was excited. I just asked him if he knew ps3 had a steering wheel and he said he only likes the control however he's started pricing tvs to create his own bat cave/man cave/ games room downstairs

I wondered what kinect was! I haven't played an xbox. I was sad that I can't buy tetris or one d Mario for the ps3

nomesy
I need a title
I need a title

Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:24 am

mandamoo: my hubby wants a cockpit too!! only thing is, theres no where to store it here... perhaps when our house is finished getting built, we might be able to get him it and have some where to store it.

christabelle: ooooh he doesnt know what he is missing out on.... those racing games are soo much better to play with a wheel rather then the controller.... i was having a go against hubby the other night, boy did i suck lol i got very cranky when he beat me by only 0.2 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!! there was lots of yelling lol but mucking around. but i struggle with the controller, always seem to "forget" to brake lol

*Riss*
Happiness Forever
Happiness Forever

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:42 am

Absolutely nothing! Other than a "to my hubby" card as it's our first christmas as a married couple. We don't normally buy each other presents, we have known each other for ten years, we have a house and we just buy things throughout the year if we want something. We just enjoy buying for others, it's so exciting seeing their faces light up :heart:

(of course this could all change if I'm PG lol, I test at Christmas, so that may just be his gift this year!)

b2k
Formerly known as bergette

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:17 am

Tickets to 'Day on the Green'

bryaneunice
♥ Lady Eunice ♥
♥ Lady Eunice ♥

Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:21 pm

I got him a few things: a card, a sweater and a t-shirt :D

Tan984
Mrs Stranger Danger
Mrs Stranger Danger

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:24 am

We weren't supposed to be getting each other anything but I love christmas and DH has been away for 2 weeks so I wanted to get him something so I got him a laptop so he can watch dvd's while he's away. He originally said he wanted a portable dvd player but i figure he will get more use out of a laptop. I also bought him a wireless mouse which is under the tree and I've hidden the laptop as I know he'll snoop if he sees something big for him under the tree. I also bought myself a heap of tupperware and a pair of earrings. I figured he wouldn't have time to do christmas shopping so I might as well buy something for myself to open on christmas day.

*Riss*
Happiness Forever
Happiness Forever

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:26 am

bergette wrote:

Oh awesome, which one Bergette??

Jennalee84
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:39 am

Fh's xmas pressies have changed since I posted in here.

So now he's getting an ipod dock alarm clock (with a dual alarm as he always sleeps through), a Country Road belt, 2 pairs of shorts and 2 pairs of bonds comfy undies! He's only guessed the belt out of everything, so I think he'll be very surprised on Saturday!! :D

cj2011
I need a title
I need a title

Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:28 am

mines getting...

tshirt
undies as above hehe
ps3 game - the new assassins creed?
two books, keith richards bio and the 2nd russel brand book

i think that will do I had $100 limit but the game is that much and the book are $50 each oops haha :lol:

mrslittle
Happy in love ♥
Happy in love ♥

Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:02 pm

I got DH from the kids & me

2 Wii games, one shooting game & a fishing game (I'll live to regret buying those presents :lol: )
2 pair of boxers
And a poker set

And I might stop and get him some Joop too I think. He has been a goodish kind of fella this year :lol: :roll:

b2k

Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:23 pm

russa1 wrote:
bergette wrote:

Oh awesome, which one Bergette??

Lionel Ritchie! Maybe it is more of a present for me as i love lionel but he will be stoked (he has always wanted to go to Day on the Green, he just never got around to organising it!)
GZIP: On | Load: 0.3