A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

tasbride2011
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Re: Four Weddings

Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:02 pm

I'm so confused.. I didn't realise it had changed nights and was on last night, and I just thought to myself it's odd I didn't see it, because I was watching tv all last night :oops: I've just done some investigative work and it turns out it wasn't on!!!! (I'm in Tassie). Does anyone know why it wasn't on tv in Tassie, and when it will be on?? I'm so annoyed now, I :heart: it, and I was really hoping to see it this week!! :x

Scarlett
I need a title
I need a title

Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:35 pm

I didn't realise it had changed nights either - and I missed it!! I really wanted to see it because I'm getting married on Hamo.....Off to download it now!

jestar85

Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:39 pm

tas bride im from tassie n i was cut as they didnt show it there last night as half my guests n all my family are from there so i kept it SHHHH for like 5 wks n told them to stay offline if they didnt want it spoilt! Its thurs night 8:30 in tassie im told :)

Dandelion
Queen Of My Castle
Queen Of My Castle

Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Great show Jess, and congrats on your weight loss, you looked fantastic!

kimberlina81
I survived and got married

Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Congrats, you looked like you had a ball! :D :D I think your wedding photos would have looked awesome with the thongs, I thought it was really cute!

My friend bought them as the second shoes (ie the reception ones) for her wedding (white ones for her and goldy coloured ones for the bridesmaids) and it was a very memorable part of the whole day. :D

chellebelle
♥ baby on board! ♥
♥ baby on board! ♥

Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Jess I was so disappointed you didn't win. I was having a text session with a friend who also liked you the most, and that was before I told her you were on my beloved wedding website :lol: So it's not just as biased ones who thought you were great! I'm pretty sure your reception was exactly where I wanted to have our reception, had FH not put his foot down and banned a destination wedding :( On the jetty?
But back to the episode... you definitely came across as the nicest, most down-to-earth of all of them. :heart:

Scarlett
I need a title
I need a title

Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:37 pm

So I can't find the episode on the Channel 7 website - I'm sure someone said there was somewhere you could download it from?? Little help anyone? :D

mrsctobe2011
Bridezilla in the making ♥
Bridezilla in the making ♥

Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:06 pm

Scarlett wrote:
So I can't find the episode on the Channel 7 website - I'm sure someone said there was somewhere you could download it from?? Little help anyone? :D

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/four-weddings/

I'm watching it right now :-)

EDIT: Hold on, I can't find the full episode! God damn it Channel 7!

emfive
In ♥ with Miss Lily
In ♥ with Miss Lily

Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:39 pm

8O tonight's episode was interesting...

SapphireSunset
2 hearts beating as one
2 hearts beating as one

Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:42 pm

I wont say what I really thought of the DIY bride and her attitude .. .. ..

emfive
In ♥ with Miss Lily
In ♥ with Miss Lily

Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:49 pm

SapphireSunset wrote:

She was horrible!!! I think the only reason why her wedding was in the top is because she scored everyone low whereas everyone else voted fairly.

mini_k27
♥ Soon to be Mrs D ♥
♥ Soon to be Mrs D ♥

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:03 pm

FH wouldn't let me watch it :cry: clashes with Top Gear. Times like these we *need* a 2nd TV!

Mrs JJ 2 Be
J + R = ♥
J + R = ♥

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:08 pm

emfive wrote:
SapphireSunset wrote:

She was horrible!!! I think the only reason why her wedding was in the top is because she scored everyone low whereas everyone else voted fairly.

Totally agree Ladies!!!! She was awful!

Rebdot
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:23 pm

SapphireSunset wrote:

She needed a wake up call! Her dress and Bolero were hideous!

I :heart: Lucy and the older lady! I personally thought replicating her mothers wedding dress was a wonderful meaningful idea! I didnt mind Lucy's dress, I thought it was lovely and simple and I LOVED her reception theme, it was beautiful! The dust pink and gold went together like a dream.

Neptune
I need a title
I need a title

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:36 pm

emfive wrote:
SapphireSunset wrote:

^^ My thoughts exactly! She had a horrible attitude and was so critical of everything :(

I loved Lucy's dress, I don't think it deserved to be scored so low. And as for the reception I think the older lady has the classiest looking reception, subtle and elegant.

amberino21
Mrs Cupcake

Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:34 pm

emfive wrote:
SapphireSunset wrote:

she was horrible, as was her wedding!!! Tack central! Much preferred lucy's wedding (looked more fun) and heather's wedding (elegant!)

SapphireSunset
2 hearts beating as one
2 hearts beating as one

Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:56 pm

amberino21 wrote:
emfive wrote:
SapphireSunset wrote:

she was horrible, as was her wedding!!! Tack central! Much preferred lucy's wedding (looked more fun) and heather's wedding (elegant!)

110% Agreed !!

She was so stuck up and had an attitude like she was better than the other 3 girls or anyone for that matter ...
She honestly thought her wedding was going to win ... tickets please LOL !

kimberlina81

Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:45 am

Who else wanted to go to Lucy's wedding? She seemed so much fun and her wedding was all personality! Loved it.

As for the DIY lady....can't believe she was so mean!

Dandelion
Queen Of My Castle
Queen Of My Castle

Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:18 am

I know!! I loved Lucy, thought she looked like such a fun, bubbly, lovely person, and such a fun wedding! I can't believe she came last, she never even said anything about anyone else at all!

Tan984
Mrs Stranger Danger
Mrs Stranger Danger

Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:38 am

I hate the judging system of this show, all the nasty girls get the most points cause they score the other brides low and vice versa.
Lucy's wedding was where we were married (Glengariff), I can't believe they whinged so much, especially about the food. The food was one of the best things about our reception, there was so much food, I don't know why you would whinge about it. And when they were talking about her theme, they were whinging there weren't cows and stuff and it didn't look like country elegance, if there were cows there they would have whinged about it! The area it was set in was the country and the reception was very elegant!(Lot nicer than the colour fairy lights shoved sticking out everywhere at DIY's wedding) Love the show but the bitchiness drives me mental. I thought Heathers suit looked lovely for someone her age, at least she didn't look like mutton dressed as lamb.
GZIP: On | Load: 0.08