jhilik
cupcake?
cupcake?
Topic Author

Newlywed bed prank posts conception recorded on Twitter

Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:47 am

:lol:

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/ne ... public_rss

A BEST man's wedding prank resulted in possibly the first-ever conception recorded on Twitter, but the parents-to-be might never know thousands were watching.
News.com.au reported yesterday the Twitter account @newlywedsonthejob was allegedly set up by the best man to send live tweets every time the couple got active in the bedroom.

"You’ll know when it starts, when it ends, the force, a rating on the frenzy index and a judge’s comment - all broadcast live to Twitter," the man tweeted.

"(My best friend) stitched me up something rotten when he was my best man, so I reckon this is reasonable payback."

The best man, inspired by another project that tweeted a co-worker's flatulence, says he hooked up the bed with motion-sensing and pressure-sensitive technology for extra details.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.
Related Coverage.Rees' Chrissy cards pulped
NEWS.com.au, 5 Feb 2010
Coming out is what counts
Herald Sun, 31 Jan 2010
New media helps put bums on seats
The Australian, 28 Jan 2010
'Best Job' Ben stung by irukandji
Courier Mail, 29 Dec 2009
John Daly's video Tweet
Daily Telegraph, 30 Nov 2009..End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.
On the first night back from their honeymoon in December, the newlyweds apparently had no idea there was an online audience.

"They’re on the job! #2 - Action commenced at 15.50GMT. Weight: 151KG," the first bed tweet said.

Twenty-two minutes later, another tweet: "They’re off the job! #2 – Action concluded at 16.12GMT. Duration: 22 m.05 s. Frenzy Index: 4 (easy listening). Judge’s Comment: 'Good work!'"

Over three months, the couple recorded frenzy indexes from 2 ("R.E.M."), through to 10 ("That's the power of love"). They frequently recorded levels of 8 ("scary") or 9 ("thrash metal"), and on average the bed tweeted sessions lasting 19 minutes every 3 days.

The best man, who remains anonymous, told men's wedding website iamstaggered.com that he planned to reveal all to his friend in February.

However, his friend had some big news.

"His missus is preggers," the best man told the website. "About nine weeks."

The prankster says he realised the conception was likely to have been tweeted and decided to dismantle the setup without telling his best friend.

"It's one thing to have a joke on him," he told the website. But I’m not sure how he’d react if I told him that I’d made it so 20 odd thousand people could watch him make a baby."

Calculations indicated the baby would be due in late September.

Cuffs
Drunkzilla
Drunkzilla

Re: Newlywed bed prank posts conception recorded on Twitter

Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:04 am

I'd belt the cr@p out of him for that :twisted:

Wand33
I need a title
I need a title

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Dont they change the sheets or rotate the mattress??? Then they would have found the wires/device surely?

Haha and thats one more reason to do it elsewhere and not just in the bedroom hehe :twisted: :wink:

stormageddon
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥

Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:49 am

ha i think its funny :) I wouldnt be mad, its not like there are pictures of them
GZIP: On | Load: 0.02