A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

buggy
Little Miss Vintage
Little Miss Vintage
Topic Author

don't tell the bride

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:30 pm

anyone going to watch this tonight?
the whole wedding is organised by the groom and the bride isnt allowed to know anything until the day :D

Ashie
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Re: don't tell the bride

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:04 pm

I've watched a couple of episodes of that on Foxtel, it is really interesting to see how men's minds work and how much some guys have listened to their partner to know what they want/don't want in a wedding. I watched one episode once where the guy forgot to buy the brides shoes, so had to call his FMIL to borrow money to buy a cheap $20 pair of shoes and the FMIL wouldn't stop whinging and moaning about it and she was all 'I'm only doing this so it doesn't ruin my daughters day, it's not to help you' and it's like 'Holy heck woman, calm down!'.

natblack
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:23 pm

I'm watching it - I like, I've watched it on Foxtel a few times.

I cannot believe that she thinks she looks fat in the dress - she looks slimmer then she it.

buggy
Little Miss Vintage
Little Miss Vintage
Topic Author

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:21 am

I taped it cause FH wanted to watch something else.. I am going to watch it tonight, should be interesting :D

I would never let my FH plan our wedding... he would probably remember to book the church and reception and thats it... no dress, no suits, no decorations, probably wouldnt even remember a cake.. :lol:

bubbles22

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:24 pm

I have seen so many episodes of this show :) we have foxtel at home, and the show is getting addictive! Although I might have to ban myself, it makes me feel nervous about my wedding
GZIP: On | Load: 0.03