Re: which type of movie do you like most

Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:50 pm

Zombies!!! I love anything Zombie lol

Illikaeri
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Action and sci-fi primarily. I don't mind some comedies and "chick-flicks", but most of the time I'll buy them on sale when they're on DVD. We go to the cinema to see the action and sci-fi ones, and then buy them on DVD.

But I do love me some Disney movies! I'm building a collection of Disney movies that I loved when I was younger. I'd like for my kids to grow up with "old-school Disney". I was looking at my list and now I have quotes from The Rescuers going through my brain. Must find it!

mat202

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:46 pm

One of my biggest habits is watching movies and I will go to the cinema when I am free or when I feel sad.I love to see the movies with strong emotions which can make me burst into tears,I love sad romance movies from South Korea which always make me feel like crying,I always been moved by the stories in movies.
Another kind of movies I like is the kind of movie with splendid spectacle which shake me a lot like "The Lord of Rings".

thousand_words
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:30 pm

I like Comedys, RomComs, Sci Fi, Action, Thriller and Dramas, Don't really like horrors, war movies or westerns.

kristal
Mrs Frangi
Mrs Frangi

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Romantic Comedies

seaweed
I need a title
I need a title

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:23 am

Historic dramas - romances. ATM I am loving Catherine Cooksons movies of her books.

Wombatta
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:34 am

I prefer spy movies and crime/suspense movies like the Bourne Trilogy... and old style crime/mafia movies like the Godfather.
GZIP: On | Load: 0.06