A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

Leah3810

Re: Magnetic Island

Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:24 am

Oh and I was really happy with my makeup too, I wanted something that looked pretty natural and i hate wearing lipstick so she did exactly what i wanted. And the makeup was airbrush makeup which covered all my blemishes perfectly. My skin is so icky at the moment as Im due to have my baby in 2 days... OMG!! hehe but it was good because this is the worst my skin has ever been and she covered it well so Im looking forward to seeing it on the wedding day!

bronmelbourne
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:27 pm

Hope everything went well with bubs Leah!

Did anyone end up going to the Wedding Expo on Friday?

Leah3810

Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:56 am

Thanks bronmelbourne, little man arrived 12th March and is doing well! He's 6 weeks old already, time to get back into Wedding mode :P
I picked up my flowers on Friday and should get my dress in the next 2 weeks... cant wait!! Hope your planning is going well!

(Cameron Theo Williams, just hours old with mum & dad)

bronmelbourne
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:55 pm

He's gorgeous! :heart: Hope you're all well!
So far, I've booked my ceremony, reception, photographer, accommodation, celebrant, waiting on hair/makeup and DJ to confirm. In the middle of sorting out dressmaker and that's about all I've even looked at! Probably need to get a move on on other stuff though!!

Leah3810

Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Hi all
I tied the knot on 13th June at Maggie Island, it was amazing and just as I had planned!!!!

Ive made a thread with pics! viewtopic.php?f=1&t=116771

If anyone wants any info or contacts or advice about anything let me know :)

Leah

Beach_Bride
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Hi everyone,

My partner and I are hoping to be married on Nelly Bay. We will be staying at Nahamhlu house (http://www.nahmahlu.com) The beach is only a short distance from the house, but definately not walkign distance (especially in the Feb heat). We would also like to be able to go to Picnic Bay for photos on the jetty and possibly to horseshoe bay for photos at the ranch there.

I'm just wondering how others have managed with transport of the Island. It will only be myself and FH going to locations for photos so just wondering if your photographer was able to drive you aroud in their vehicle or how you managed?

bronmelbourne
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:25 pm

I think it depends on who your photographer is. We're having Roy Leigh and apparently he gets his scooter on the ferry to come across from Townsville so we have to make sure that our transport has room for him too. Not sure about any other photographers

Leah3810

Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Our Reception venue (All Seasons resort) has a mini bus which we hired for the 2 hours for photos. It may be worth hiring a 6 seater 4wd or something for the day
GZIP: On | Load: 0.23