A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

Adnilem
Topic Author

Bali resort commitment ceremony

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:38 am

Hello everyone,

I have just started planning my Bali "wedding" we are having a commitment ceremony because we are not religous. We're aiming for late may 2011, expecting 15-20 guests.

We went to Bali a few weeks ago to check out some resorts and we fell in love with The Bali Khama (near Nusa Dua). Has anyone or know of anyone who has been married there? There doesn't seem to be much info on their website. We'll probably go with one of their packages but there are a few things I would like to change so I'm hoping they'll let me.

Also would be a great help if someone could recommend a good celebrant. And any other advice or comments most welcome.

jac75

Re: Bali resort commitment ceremony

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:32 pm

Firstly

:bdance: CONGRATS :bdance:

We are also planning our wedding in Bali for May but are looking at the 14th. We have fallen in love with the Infinity chapel but trying to get info on travel distance etc from our hotel for guests, to see if its doable.
Im not much help as Im in the process of getting quotes etc from Bali planners, but future hubby keeps adding to our guest list :e_wall: as of today we have 30 comin and that jumped from 10 in 4 days, im suprised at how many actually want to fly over.

Keep us filled in

jac

permadi

Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:08 pm

try Tirta Uluwatu... it really exotic places. I have family have their wedding there.
Nusa dua also good area and there's many hotel can be use for your guest for stay. Jimbaran area also will be nice for your guest to stay as in jimbaran hotel prices more can be cheaper then in nusa dua area.
Have you find photographer for your wedding?

Nae84

Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Congratulations :D

My fiance and I are also getting 'married' (commitment ceremony) in Bali, October 2010.

We are using Megan from Bali Weddings International and have nothing but great things to say about her and the company!
We got back from Bali last week also - just went over to meet Megan and tie up a few loose ends. We are now 150% confident that all will go to plan (as much as it can in Bali :) )

If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to help if I can!

Happy planning! :)
GZIP: On | Load: 0.39