A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

Adnilem
Topic Author

Bali wedding favours

Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:46 am

Hi girls, I'm after ideas for bon bonaires for men to take to Bali. I have decided on nice gift boxed fans for the girls, which will come in handy with the heat, but what to get for the boys? I'd like to do something kinda original, that would be useful during their holiday.

Cheers,
Adnilem

Nae84

Re: Bali wedding favours

Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Hi Adnilem

I'm also getting married in Bali and have decided on fans for the girls, can I ask where you are getting yours from?

As for the men....I'm having trouble also deciding what to give them. The most practical idea I can think on is stubby holders as I'm sure they will get a lot of use whilst over there :)

Adnilem
Topic Author

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:22 am

Lol, I was thinking stubbie coolers for the men too :)

I will probably get them online from chinatown.com.au they seem to have a pretty big range, ebay looks good too especially if you are ordering in bulk. I'm going to sew some long silk bags for them, to match the stationery.

Good luck with yours :D

permadi

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:43 pm

if you have arrived at bali. just try to go to lotus building in baypass ngurah rai area.
There are importer for branded items from australia. or you can try to find at Ace Hardware at central parkir kuta or at Carefour supermarket in sunset road bali.
They have many imported items.
I hope this will help
GZIP: On | Load: 0.43