A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

Tad
Topic Author

Hair & Makeup in Bali

Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Hi Girls :)

Can anyone recommend a good (but reasonably priced :wink: ) MUA for our resort in Nusa Dua? Our photographer recommended some guy name Acun ..? But the Google search didn't look too promising. I sent off a few website enquiries for a few places different places, but you just can't tell if they're any good.

nata_mcd

Re: Hair & Makeup in Bali

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:52 pm

Dear Tad,
I can recommend you the wedding organizer in Bali, his name is Ketut (murtaketut@yahoo.com).
You can e-mail him, and he will send you all the details about Make-up and hairstyle packeges.
He organize the wedding for me and my husband in 2009, and that time I got perfect make-up and hair-style.

bali_bride

Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:56 pm

I'm getting married in October at Bali Garden Resort, I'm using Bali Edge for my hair and makeup because the owner is Australian.
I contacted a lot of hair and makeup people but most of them sent me photos with asian girls with very heavy makeup so I wasn't sure with how they'd go at natural western makeup.
I got some quotes for $200US + for myself and then a little less for my bridesmaids

They're on facebook with photos of some weddings they did and pretty reasonably priced..I think it's Bali Edge Hair and Makeup but you might find them in google.
Their email address is baliedge@hotmail.com

intan

Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:21 am

This wedding planner has a great hair and make-up artists, they offer a natural look, western style. That's what we heard before we finally booked with them. Their prices also reasonable. $200US for bride and $150US for bridesmaid. The wedding planner's name is Heavenly Bali Wedding, their address is in Pantai Kuta street.

bali_bride

Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:57 pm

Yes Intan, I contacted them and they are more expensive than the Australian company I booked with, and they also have only local hair and makeup staff. As I mentioned earlier, I wanted a westerner.

The company you mention is over $70 extra per person and I have myself, bridesmaids and mothers so it just came to too much.

bintuni

Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:33 am

Acun is very nice make up artist in bali. I have friend from germany use Acun for the make up of their wedding. look fantastic and professional. Price also very nice.
you can contact at info@lombokwedding.com for acun contact number. I think they can help you

bali_bride1
Almost there
Almost there

Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:45 pm

carrollove wrote:
how much do they charge for the whole package of make up? because my sister's wedding is coming and we were looking for a make up artist

We paid for hair and makeup and it came to around $130 per person. Not sure how much it is for makeup only.

permadi

Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:32 am

yes.. price around USD$100-150. if you want more expensive, you can try lona makeup. just search on internet. i hope this will help
GZIP: On | Load: 0.43