A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

sharmy
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Re: Outrigger Wedding 2012

Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:06 am

Lauzfiji wrote:
Hi all Outrigger Brides i was just wondering what time you are all having or had your reception start. I know the cut off is 10pm and was wondering if i have a 6pm reception is this going to be enough time. I just dont want everyone to be starting to relax and having a great time and then its all over.

Any recommendations would be great

Thanks

We were married at 4.30 in the chapel because i wasnt happy with the beach, then pics until 5.45 then reception at 6 it normally finishes at 10 but we were still there at 10.45 then all our guests went down to the bars we had reception on level 6 becuase it was more private

Grace Creations Fiji

Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:53 pm

Bula Fiji brides: You can make contact with the following local suppliers as follows:

Wedding Cakes: email: leucretiamarr@yahoo.com: Kathy has done a few cakes for my sheraton brides and have fantastic prices.You will find other cake makers in fiji, but they have increased their prices and are not necessarily good.

Florist/Centrepieces/Themeing: gracecreations.fiji@gmail.com: We are also on facebook: Grace Creations FIji

Fiji wedding photographer: http://www.finauphotographyfiji.com.

Otherwise check out a forum on facebook called ' i got married in fiji' to connect with brides to be and brides that have been in Fiji.

Hope this helps:)

Vinaka and thanks
Aka

Kat23

Re: Outrigger Wedding 2013

Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:44 pm

summer_love ... me too! We're having a May 2013 wedding... we've only just made it official but we've already decided so much.

Outrigger (of course)
garden wedding - location suggestions are welcome :?:
reception - garden informal, some seats but no seating plan. my fiance really just wants a party rather than pomp and fuss and i think thats a great idea
canapes instead of sit down meal, but we want them to just keep coming
5hr drinks package
I like orchids so that make the choice between frangipani's and orchids easy
we are discussing DJ vs Ipod.. I prefer dj he prefers ipod to keep cost down. But I think guests would play around with it too much
looking around for favour ideas... have been thinking of luggae tags?? :?:
we'll be inviting approx 80 (inc kids - about 1/3 kids). How many of the people you guys invited ended up coming along?
as we have kids I'd like to get a room with a second one connecting - a little privacy from the kids for our wedding is essential :wink:

All in all we want a great holiday with family and friends that happens to have our wedding too.

sharmy
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:08 pm

I had orchids not being a fan of frangapanis and had some gorgeous different flowers. Moreen and Sue will make everything happen for you. You may feel at times that nothign is happening but dont stress. Im so happy for you all getting married there. If i could do it again i wouldnt change anything it was the best place and cant wait to go back for our 12 month anniversary!

PS try the Bedarra Inn up the beach for the night before with your women guests if you like thats what i did the food was safe and fantastic and cheap and we had a mini hens night and had a ball. I had 3 drinks and a pasta cabonara for $12 and they gave us a free kava ceremony to take away your nerves slept like a log !

SnappySarzie
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:11 pm

Wow Sharmy - can't believe it's now been almost a year!
GZIP: On | Load: 0.9