A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

ness&troy
Topic Author

SPB- SOUTH PACIFIC BRIDAL FIJI

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:40 pm

Hi Guys is anyone getting their Hair & Makeup done through SPB (South Pacific Bridal Fiji) ? I have booked with them for our wedding on the 27th September 2011 and all was confirmed back in Feb by a lady named Jaquie. I have tried emailing her to see if im able to get a trial for hair and makeup done but for the last month have had no response... at first I thought it was 'Fiji time' and I would hear from them eventually but now looking into it the website she gave (http://www.spbfiji.com) doesnt work, then looked on their facebook page and it says its expired... if any one has any info or thoughts on what i should do please let me know, have emailed my wedding co-ordinator at the Shangri-la to ask if they have ceased trading but waiting a response.... :?

AliBaby
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Re: SPB- SOUTH PACIFIC BRIDAL FIJI

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:21 am

I have been trying to get on to that site as well but it comes up in asian style when you click on the link and it doesnt look like its for SPB. I hope they are still there. We need to book makeup artists as well. Fingers crossed the wedding planner comes back with some good news!

adelem
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:42 pm

I was married at the Shangri-la last year and the makeup lady at the resort that comes to your room was fantastic :) always a back up if you cant find these people :(

kiam

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:53 pm

I was advised by Joe that SPB Fiji had recently been closed.

I just used Joe and his beauticians for my wedding at the Shangri-La for hair and make-up and I was really happy with the job that they did. Joe responded to all my emails withing 24 hrs or less, was very friendly and professional and they turned up a little early on the day.

If anyone is interested in booking them Joe's details are

e-mail address : tuvukijoe@hotmail.com, jiotuima@hotmail.com
Mobile : +679 8644 121, +679 8363 595

Hope this helps

FinauPhotographyFiji

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:07 am

i know that Jacquie doesnt work for SPB anymore and I heard that the company was going backward and closing. I would organise something els

kah-lie

Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Hi there

I am probably too late but I got an email from Jaquie the other day so maybe she was just on leave or something :D

nicole1

Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi ladies - I am getting married at the Shangri-La in April 2012 and was just starting to think about hair and make-up...I know I am a bit late on the thread, but how did you go in contacting SPB? Does anyone have any pics they could share of their work?

I was thinking of asking my photographers (Tokman Imagez) who helped certain brides from the gallery on their website...the only problem is that they aren't all pics at the Shangri_la... :?
GZIP: On | Load: 0.22