A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

Mrs Graz 2B
Topic Author

Sheraton Fiji

Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:04 pm

We are looking at getting married at the Sheraton Fiji next year, and wanted to know if anyone has already married there or is in the process of planning. I'm struggling with the reception location as I havent been there - any ideas or advise would be much appreciated :)

Island Princess
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Re: Sheraton Fiji

Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Congrats on your upcoming destination wedding in Fiji! The Sheraton Fiji looks beautiful! Cant help you out too much there but the lovely fiji brides can :)

FinauPhotographyFiji

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:00 am

Bula

What options are they offering you?

AliBaby
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:10 pm

We are getting married at the Sheraton Fiji Chapel and then having the reception on the deck of the Wetedge pool (which is at the Sheraton Villas further along).

We got engaged there last year.

Ask the wedding planners for photos of different areas tehy ahave had weddings at.

Check out my show and tell for photos as well. The linkis in my signature. Good luck with it all.

Mrs Graz 2B
Topic Author

Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Thanks for sharing you S&T the restaurant looks amazing, its really hard trying to figure out the best place... fortunatly I just found out that friends of mine are going in August so thier mission is to take as many photos of reception venues as possible lol... you havent got long to go now how exciting!.. your ideas look great you're gonna have an amazing day :D
GZIP: On | Load: 0.25