A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

Grace Creations Fiji
Topic Author

Fiji Weddings and Themeing

Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:51 am

[b]Bula Everyone,
Happy to be here and please reach out if you have any questions at all about weddings in Fiji.
[/b]

mandawatto85

Re: Fiji Weddings and Themeing

Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Bula,
I am looking at getting married in Fiji August 2013. Do you know if it is possible for us to get married on Natadola Beach and then have our reception at Outrigger?

Grace Creations Fiji
Topic Author

Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:27 pm

Bula Manda,

Congratulations on your recent engagement.

You can certainly get married on the beautiful Natadola beach and have your reception at the outrigger. Our website is http://www.gracereationsfiji.com and you can check and choose a wedding package that would best suit you.I am assisting some brides this year in their wedding reception centrepieces and themeing at the outrigger and can also assist you if you have a specific colour theme in mind.Our email is gracecreations.fiji@gmail.com if you want to discuss further and I would be delighted to assist you with your wedding plans.I encourage you to reach out and let me know if there is anything you need and hope that our wedding packages can inspire you on your wedding journey!

Looking forward to hearing from you

Warm regards
Sina

sharmy
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:25 am

I was married at Outrigger and it was fantastic. Let me know if you have any questions
GZIP: On | Load: 0.41