Re: February 2013

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:12 pm

1 more sleep till February!

EnglishCountryRose
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Good luck to all the February brides! Hope you are all enjoying these last precious days of being engaged! :D

february bride

Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:34 am

Our Bomboneires are all done!! So glad that I've got that out of the way. :bdance:
They are tile coasters that I made (with lots of help from friends & family). Each coaster has a print of the the pattern I used in the invitations and a little quote about love :) I'm pretty happy with how they turned out! Heres a few pics:

february bride

Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Thanks Ashling :) How are you going with all your preps? Can you believe there's only 20 days left! 8O

oohlalisha
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:11 pm

I haven't even started favours yet! I don't even know what to have! Worst case - we still have all the jars and bowls from my sister's lolly buffet. I have plenty of crafty people who can come together at short notice to form a production line so I,m not going to stress.

The only thing am stressing about is FH ring. We ordered it at the start of last month and were told it would be in on the 24th, we went there and they said it would be in the next week, now it's been pushed back to the 8th!

tanieeyaa
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:43 pm

February bride your bombonieres are amazing!!!

You are so creative and patient :) love them!

tanieeyaa
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:43 pm

february bride

Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:10 pm

tanieeyaa wrote:

Awww thanks tanieeyaa :D I had lots of help though so I can't take all the credit. I just had a look at your S&T and your kitchen tea setup looked pretty darn creative as well!!

18 DAYS TO GO!!!!

oohlalisha
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Ashling wrote:
This might sound weird, but I'm actually a bit sad that the planning process and being engaged is about to be over.
I mean I'm obviously looking forward to the wedding and being married, but I think I'm going to miss the excitement of planning and knowing that it's coming. Soon it will just be...over!

I'm feeling the same way, but I haven't been at it as long as some (only 5 months!) I don't know what on earth ill do with all my spare time and money! I have 2 more weddings and my sister's baby to look forward to for the rest of the year and I can keep myself occupied organising my & FH 30th Birthday party or parties (we're a month apart so haven't decided on just 1 party or 2!)

tanieeyaa
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Ashling wrote:
This might sound weird, but I'm actually a bit sad that the planning process and being engaged is about to be over.
I mean I'm obviously looking forward to the wedding and being married, but I think I'm going to miss the excitement of planning and knowing that it's coming. Soon it will just be...over!

Ashling I'm feeling the exact same way! I feel so strange that it will all be over for me in a couple of days. I don't really want it to end but I also can't wait for the day. Such mixed emotions! Hahaha so weird

tanieeyaa
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:43 pm

february bride wrote:
tanieeyaa wrote:

Awww thanks tanieeyaa :D I had lots of help though so I can't take all the credit. I just had a look at your S&T and your kitchen tea setup looked pretty darn creative as well!!

18 DAYS TO GO!!!!

Thanks lovely! It took me so long to make everything but i was so happy with it all :)

Amandacwilson

Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:31 pm

17 Days today my fellow brides!

Hope all the planning is almost finished,

Im so excited nervous and scared all at the same time, I just cant wait for the big day and the rest of our lives to begin, same as most on here I will be a little sad once teh planning is finished but we head off on our honeymoon the Sunday night at Midnight, so dont have much time to dwell,
Just wonder what I will do when I get back from our honeymoon ... might need a hobby!

How is everyone elses wedding planning going?

oohlalisha
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:35 pm

My plans are falling into place nicely. The only thing I'm worried about is FH ring. We ordered it at the start ofJan and were told it would be in 2 weeks ago. I called them today and they now said it should be in Friday. My wedding ring has been in to be resized and is also due back on Friday so we'll see how we go.

I'm also sick at the moment :( right when I need all my energy. Hoping to feel heaps better for my hen's on Saturday. I haven't idea what I'm doing or where I'm going. All I know is I have to wear a pretty dress!

Has anyone else got a hens day happening?

february bride

Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:39 pm

My hen's is next Saturday (the 16th) :) I decided that I didn't really want a kitchen tea since FH & I are already living together in our new place; we either have most of what we need or have put stuff on our wedding registry. I just didn't want to end up with a ton of unnecessary gifts at the kitchen tea. So I believe the girls are organizing some sort of kitchen tea/bridal shower/hens day (without gifts) during the afternoon and dinner and drinks and dancing later in the evening! It should be fun, I've been informed of the rough plan but like oohlalisha I've been told that all I need to do is wear a pretty dress! :P

I've got so much on atm anyway, its hard to think of next week!!

oohlalisha
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:00 pm

Yay FH ring came in today! I have nothing to stress about now except this gigantic freaking coldsore on my face!

Wand33
I need a title
I need a title

Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:12 pm

oohlalisha wrote:
Yay FH ring came in today! I have nothing to stress about now except this gigantic freaking coldsore on my face!

If you get Prep cream in Aus, USE IT!! I have a cold sore right now and its almost gone cos Prep is AMAZING! Usually found in the mens' shaving cream section of the shop :)

oohlalisha
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Dammit I spoke too soon about not stressing. 2 weeks out and THE BAND JUST CANCELLED! I wasn't planning on having one, then my parents booked them as a gift and I got all excited and planned everything around them, now I have to find new entertainment! I am not holding it against the band, they had a very valid reason. Now I'm stressed! I have no entertainment!

mandycwilson

Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:36 am

oohlalisha wrote:
Dammit I spoke too soon about not stressing. 2 weeks out and THE BAND JUST CANCELLED! I wasn't planning on having one, then my parents booked them as a gift and I got all excited and planned everything around them, now I have to find new entertainment! I am not holding it against the band, they had a very valid reason. Now I'm stressed! I have no entertainment!

How did you go with the entertainment?
Hope you have been able to sort something out!
GZIP: On | Load: 0.04