I picked up my dress around a week ago! I preferred to have it ready to go rather than stressing about it not being ready. Although now I am stressing about how on earth I am going to get it on the plane (it is big and puffy, which is the exact opposite of what I thought I would end up with!)
Our to do is as follows:
1. book the rest of our accommodation for the wedding;
2. hair/makeup trial;
3. organise ceremony/reception decorations (we are hiring someone to do this);
4. decide on the menu;
5. decide on BM dress (BM is pregnant so this will happen after she has the baby in 3 weeks or so);
6. finalise invites and send them out;
7. buy FH and BM shirts and ties;
8. organise a cattery for our cat;
9. beauty stuff (nails, waxing etc.);
10. finalise wedding ceremony wording and vows;
11. finalise our play list for the reception.
We have booked Debbie O'Neill - http://www.debbieoneill.com.au/
We found her to be pretty reasonable.
I think you should have enough time for June to order in a dress.
That's all I can think of for now