A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

jod1981

Re: Toowoomba & Darling Downs - Part 2

Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:09 pm

How is everyone going??? We just got a sneak preview from out photographer and thought i would share a few with u ladies

MissTmba

Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:05 pm

All your photos you have posted are just lovely !!! You can see how happy you were you were just glowing!!! :D

*Loulou*
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:52 pm

i love the last photo especially the black and white one GORGOUS

pinklilli
♥together forever♥
♥together forever♥

Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Beautiful Jod1981, you must be so happy with what you have seen so far. Who was your photographer again?

jod1981

Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:21 pm

Hi Pinklilli, we used RStudios who travelled up from Ipswich.

nugget101

Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Beautiful pics jod1981, cant wait to see more.
How great are the flowers at premier cane, I went in there Saturday for a look at what they had and he has so many natives I was totally suprised as I hadnt been able to find any nice ones anywhere else. He was so helpful and put together a rough one while we ere there that looked fantastic. Cant wait for the real one. :D

Green Wedding!
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:38 pm

Jodi....stunning pics! I love your eyes in the colour one.

Nugget...premier cane is fantastic. Just wait til you get one all maid up. He is so gooood at his job!

11 days to go for me....WOOHOO! 4 days til I go on holidays.

Trcka 2 Be

Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:17 am

pinklilli wrote:
I just rang Chantilly Weddings about my dress as it is supposed to be here this month. The lady seemed so daft, and after not getting my name correct, wrong receipt and I from the questions she was asking, had NFI where my order was or what it was for, she then ended the convo with I'll give you a call when it's in. WTF that didn't answer my question. Anyone bought their dress from Chantilly Weddings, that can reassure me that it may be an off day. I know the wedding isn't for 5 months, but I want to make sure my dress is ordered and is in town.

I got my BM dresses from Chantillly and they were great Shona comes across like that sometimes but she knows what she is doing... you have nothing to worry about.

Lou82
I ♥ JL
I ♥ JL

Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:44 am

Gorgeous photos Jodi! You look stunning :D

How exciting Green Wedding, soooo close now, hope you aren't stressing too much!

We got back from our NZ honeymoon last night, it was awesome! Can't wait to get our pro pics back now :lol:

pinklilli
♥together forever♥
♥together forever♥

Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:36 pm

I'm having huge probs finding a BM dress. I found one at NB Style, but only 1 of them liked it, then found another at Chantilly Weddings, and the other BM didn't like it. I've decided as long as the dress is the same colour and material, they can have different styles.
We have an appointment with Wedding World on Sat, does anyone know what they stock so I can google them before we go in?
All the dress shops are saying we need to order by next week absolute latest to ensure the dresses are here in time for the wedding - so kind of panicking now :evil: .

Lou82
I ♥ JL
I ♥ JL

Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:02 pm

Pinklilli, I know wedding world do Alfred Angelo BM dresses but that's all I saw when I went there, I don't know if they had any other brands...

BTB2011

Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:07 pm

Hi girls, does anyone have a copy of Jonathon Cain's "Bridal March" they could lend me?
We have found it nearlyimpossible to source.

Thanks.

Green Wedding!
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:04 pm

PinkLilli...it's your wedding! Find something that will suit all of them, and tell them to deal with it! lol

yes lou...not long now. I'm actually less stressed now, than I have been the whole time. It's all organised now, I'm just hanging out to crack open my first rum when I start holidays on Saturday!

How was your honeymoon? Gee, that seems so quick!

Trcka 2 Be

Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:42 am

pinklilli wrote:
I'm having huge probs finding a BM dress. I found one at NB Style, but only 1 of them liked it, then found another at Chantilly Weddings, and the other BM didn't like it. I've decided as long as the dress is the same colour and material, they can have different styles.
We have an appointment with Wedding World on Sat, does anyone know what they stock so I can google them before we go in?
All the dress shops are saying we need to order by next week absolute latest to ensure the dresses are here in time for the wedding - so kind of panicking now :evil: .

I got the dress called jane from chantilly and yes i took about 3 months to get them here but it is well worth it.... I'm with the other ladies i have 4 girls and at the time one was a lot bigger then the others and all the dresses that the others like she didn't and in the end she got preg and droped out but basiclly not all the girl like just one dress there ware alway gooing to e one or two that wont like it but if they were any sort of a BM (or family or friend) they would just suck it up and get over it... it is your day...

pinklilli
♥together forever♥
♥together forever♥

Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:42 pm

Not long now Green Wedding :D :D :D

Thanks for your help with the dresses. I don't hold much hope with finding something at Wedding World, so hopefully we get something at Chantilly. At least we've found a style that suites the problem one (the problem only being her body shape compared with the other one), but that dress looks to old for the other one. Ho hum, if we don't find anything on Sat I think I'm going to crack a wobbly and insist on eloping :).

BTW, I found the perfect veil at Chantilly's, but its $150. Is there anywhere else in town that may sell veils for cheaper? The one I like has a small satin trim, is a 2 teir fingertip lenght with some starkly stuff (could be little crystals, but I have NFI with stuff like that).

Snooky
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:36 pm

8 days to go! I can't believe it, actually it really hasn't sunk in. I'm just glad it's my last day of work tomorrow :P FH just brought a card home that his work mates signed. I was reading some of the comments and being referred to as the wife... now that feels strange!! I think the only thing I'm hoping at this stage is that all this dust clears up! I actually hope we get some rain early in the week - but I think that's wishful thinking!

pinklilli
♥together forever♥
♥together forever♥

Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:08 am

Last week for Snooky and Green Wedding. Very exciting!!

Well we got bridesmaid dresses from Wedding World, and they are great. Definitely recommend Wedding World, the lady was so helpful. Dresses should arrive just before xmas or just after.

beccabooh

Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:42 pm

i think we need an ipswich thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikkie
Bitchin' Bride
Bitchin' Bride

Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:49 pm

Great first post... :roll:

There's a Brisbane thread. Take your pick.

*Loulou*
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:55 pm

WOW Snooky & Green wedding your wedding is THIS WEEK!!! Mine is next week!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure you put photos up!!!!
GZIP: On | Load: 0.04