A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

alyceb86

Re: Brisbane - Part 4

Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Hi ladies,

My names Alyce and I'm a newbie :-)

lovely to meet you all!

I'm a born and bred brissie girl :-D....wedding date is 22 Oct 2011 and we're getting married at Woodlands of Marburg (out west towards Gatton)

How's everyone going with their wedding plans?

Also....how do I do a signature :-(.....I can't figure it out ahaha.
xx

christabelle
C-WOWW
C-WOWW

Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:59 am

Welcome Alyceb86....I went to a wedding at Woodlands at Marburg about 3 years ago and it was very nice. are you getting married in their little chappel?

GingerNinja
The Ninja
The Ninja

Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:15 am

alyceb86 wrote:
Hi ladies,

lovely to meet you all!

I'm a born and bred brissie girl :-D....wedding date is 22 Oct 2011 and we're getting married at Woodlands of Marburg (out west towards Gatton)

xx

Welcome, try the User Control Panel at the top and go to profile, then signature. YOu can then add a signature.

johanna

Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Hi Everyone :)

I'm new to this forum as well and my fiance and I are getting married 9th October 2011 !!

Alyce, I went and looked through Woodlands, it is absolutely stunning!

Joh

Bride Bec
I need a title
I need a title

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:25 pm

alyceb86 wrote:
Hi ladies,

lovely to meet you all!

xx

Hi Alyce
I'm getting married at Woodlands in 40 forty days! To date, they've been good to deal with. Good luck with the planning!

GingerNinja
The Ninja
The Ninja

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:04 pm

johanna wrote:
Hi Everyone :)

I'm new to this forum as well and my fiance and I are getting married 9th October 2011 !!

Alyce, I went and looked through Woodlands, it is absolutely stunning!

Joh

How are all your plans going johanna?

johanna

Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:15 am

The plans are going ok, I still have lots to organise and just checking them off as I go. We have tentatively booked our venue until we check it out properly this Thursday evening at their open night, it's a beautiful place.

How are your plans going?

MalinViktoria
Tattooed Wife
Tattooed Wife

Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:18 pm

Welcome, Alyce and Joh! :D Great to see more Brisbane ladies in here! :heart:

kachward
♥ Mrs KK ♥
♥ Mrs KK ♥

Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Welcome ladies and congrats on your engagements! Look forward to seeing your plans come to fruition. :D

brisbride

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Hi All

I am newly engaged and new to this forum.

I am planning on having my wedding in Brisbane (preferably in the inner city). I have been looking at venues but nothing really grabs me. Has anyone been to a wedding at the XXXX Brewery or heard a review about it?

I am open to any suggestions on reasonable priced venues around Brisbane. I'm not 100% sure of my budget yet but certainly wouldn't want to spend more than $130 per head.

megsican

Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi Ladies,

Im new too :) We are getting married on 1st April 2011 at Glengariffe Dayboro.
Im in the thick of organising and was wondering if anyone has bought bridesmaid dresses from Duosheng?

Thank you!

Darens Girl

Re:

Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Last edited by Darens Girl on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cath24

Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:12 am

Hi Everyone,

I am getting married in Feb, 2011 and am yet to still book cars/flowers does anyone know of anyone who does then at a good price. Also dance lessons. thansk

mini_k27
♥ Soon to be Mrs D ♥
♥ Soon to be Mrs D ♥

Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:51 am

Hi ladies, somebody asked this question earlier in the thread and I couldn't find a response, but I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm looking for somewhere that does shoe dyeing. I am thinking of ordering online from a company in US that does it, but it means that I can't try the shoes beforehand and the shipping fee is a killer. Just wondering if somebody knows of anywhere in Brisbane I can get it done and roughly how much it costs?

TIA

Kithera

Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:45 pm

cath24 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am getting married in Feb, 2011 and am yet to still book cars/flowers does anyone know of anyone who does then at a good price. Also dance lessons. thansk

For dance lessons I'd recommend Darryl Taggart from Wedding Dance Brisbane, nice and approachable and will create a dance you can easily learn despite your level of ability (for us, that meant virtually nothing!). Really nice guy with stacks of dancing experience.
http://www.weddingdancebrisbane.com/Testimonials.html

christabelle
C-WOWW
C-WOWW

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:28 am

mini_k27 wrote:
Hi ladies, somebody asked this question earlier in the thread and I couldn't find a response, but I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm looking for somewhere that does shoe dyeing. I am thinking of ordering online from a company in US that does it, but it means that I can't try the shoes beforehand and the shipping fee is a killer. Just wondering if somebody knows of anywhere in Brisbane I can get it done and roughly how much it costs?

TIA

Hi Mini
I'm not too sure but google reckons that shoe repair places like Mister Minute etc offer that service....are there any shoe repair places where you are? Maybe ask them if they know of anyone who offers that service?

mini_k27
♥ Soon to be Mrs D ♥
♥ Soon to be Mrs D ♥

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:55 am

christabelle wrote:
mini_k27 wrote:

TIA

Hi Mini
I'm not too sure but google reckons that shoe repair places like Mister Minute etc offer that service....are there any shoe repair places where you are? Maybe ask them if they know of anyone who offers that service?

Thanks Christabelle. We have a cobbler guy here, I will have to ask him. I usually avoid talking to him though.

LesLeigh
I survived and got married

Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:59 pm

brisbride wrote:
Hi All

I am newly engaged and new to this forum.

I am planning on having my wedding in Brisbane (preferably in the inner city). I have been looking at venues but nothing really grabs me. Has anyone been to a wedding at the XXXX Brewery or heard a review about it?

I am open to any suggestions on reasonable priced venues around Brisbane. I'm not 100% sure of my budget yet but certainly wouldn't want to spend more than $130 per head.

Hi brisbride,
FH and I are getting married inner city in May. Do you have any idea of what you are looking for? We looked at a lot of places so I may be able to help :D
Welcome and good luck with the planning!

Nyssabee
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:30 am

Does anyone have any feedback on Inekes fashions at sumner park? I'm thinking of getting them to recreate a brides desire dress ive fallen in love with...

LesLeigh

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:34 am

Nyssabee wrote:
Does anyone have any feedback on Inekes fashions at sumner park? I'm thinking of getting them to recreate a brides desire dress ive fallen in love with...

I don't have any experience with inekes, but i am getting a brides desire dress so I can understand how you fell in love with them :heart:
GZIP: On | Load: 1.41