A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

Emma89
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Re: Rockhampton - Part 2

Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:41 pm

im bridesmaid for a wedding next year and the celebrant they are looking at using is- Cheryl Pitchford, any comments?? or suggestions of other celebrants that will travel.

Cheers

Jill89

Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Emma89 wrote:
im bridesmaid for a wedding next year and the celebrant they are looking at using is- Cheryl Pitchford, any comments?? or suggestions of other celebrants that will travel.

Cheers

http://www.yourspecialdayyourspecialway ... fault.html

Cam married us and he was FANTASTIC. He will do anything you want to make your day how you want it. He is based in Mackay but will travel.

Antoinette84

Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:09 am

Emma89 wrote:

Cheers

Where are they holding the wedding? Sandra Drake is relatively new to the wedding celebrant scene but is fantastic! I know three people that have been married by her, and I have been in attendance of one of these. I will recommend her time and time again! I will also be using her!

Emma89
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:11 pm

Antoinette84 wrote:
Emma89 wrote:

Cheers

Where are they holding the wedding? Sandra Drake is relatively new to the wedding celebrant scene but is fantastic! I know three people that have been married by her, and I have been in attendance of one of these. I will recommend her time and time again! I will also be using her!

they are getting married in agnes waters... thanks for the suggestion

Kat16

Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Hi everyone. Can anyone recommend mobile makeup and hair artists in rocky, yeppoon area. Am trying to organise my wedding which is in rocky but i am in mackay so i do not know who is around down there. I contacted creative makeup but she already has a booking for my date unfortunately. Any help and recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

StephMT
Can't wait to set a date
Can't wait to set a date

Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Kat16 wrote:
Hi everyone. Can anyone recommend mobile makeup and hair artists in rocky, yeppoon area. Am trying to organise my wedding which is in rocky but i am in mackay so i do not know who is around down there. I contacted creative makeup but she already has a booking for my date unfortunately. Any help and recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Try Amelia, a few girls have used her http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amelia-fo ... 5442946334

Kat16

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:31 am

Thank you so much steph. I rang Amelia today and all booked in. Thank you so much for your help. I had her site saved on facebook but for the life of me couldnt find her page in my pages that i had liked and couldnt remember what it was called. You have been a life saver, very much appreciated.

StephMT
Can't wait to set a date
Can't wait to set a date

Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:48 pm

See above post about Amelia

Tracylacy
Mrs. Bart
Mrs. Bart

Tue May 22, 2012 8:14 pm

This thread is continued in PART 3