A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

83bride

Re: Toowoomba & Darling Downs - Part 3

Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Hi. Not sure if anyone is still looking at this thread anymore, but just thought that I would recommend some of my suppliers from our wedding a few weeks ago.
Hair and make-up, I highly recommend Urban Hi-lights & Marley Hammond, they are mobile so can come to you & they were fantastic.
For invitations we used Sarah Alison who was also excellent (after first trying with someone else who never came through for us).

candb

Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Hi Ladies

Just wanting some reccomendations for a DJ in toowoomba. Preferably a well priced one.

Also what did/are you all doing for wedding cars?

Lanna_88
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:54 am

Good Morning ladies,

Hopefully you are staying cool this weekend.
Just thought I would put a post up in case you haven't been told.
There is a vintage bridal wedding event today at Gabbinabar Homestead! If you have not per ordered your tickets (before 5pm yesterday) it is $15 cash only at the door. 10-4 it goes from. 20 different vintage vendures as well as 45minute diy workshops.

catty

Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Hi Everyone
I am new and getting married in Toowoomba on the 29th March 2014. I was hoping you can help me, im
looking for a horse and carriage hire in Toowoomba does anyone know of one?

nickncarolyn1
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:07 am

Hi Catty,

I'm so I don't know the details, but I can tell you that when I was at Brindabella (out at Highfields) they had business cards out there for a horse & carriage. Maybe give them a call and they can give you the details, or go out & see them. They would probably have their cards in the bridal stores too. Hope you can find one.

MissAleisha

Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:45 pm

Hi ladies.

Does anyone know of someone that has classic hire cars for weddings. we are getting married at preston manor in toowoomba 12th october this year. i have been searching for what feels like ages i really wanted a VW Kombi van. any suggestions?

MissAleisha

Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:45 pm

Hi ladies.

Does anyone know of someone that has classic hire cars for weddings. we are getting married at preston manor in toowoomba 12th october this year. i have been searching for what feels like ages i really wanted a VW Kombi van. any suggestions?
GZIP: On | Load: 0.23