A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

Oxley2Be
Topic Author

Holiday house for wedding gold coast

Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:35 pm

Hi I am wondering if anyone knows of any holiday houses on the gold coast that allow weddings. I have ready somewhere about the council putting new rules in or something but don't know much about it

TIA

Brad's_Girl

Re: Holiday house for wedding gold coast

Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:04 pm

My sister looked for the same six months ago. Sadly she found absolutely nothing as they all said strictly no parties.

purrsian

Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:37 pm

http://www.stayz.com.au/66472

This place allows weddings and is beautiful. It was a little out of our budget and we wanted the ceremony in the same location but didn't like the area available here (on the deck or in the yard which is very hilly) but it might be suited to you :)

heather88

Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:35 am

Oxley2Be wrote:
Hi I am wondering if anyone knows of any holiday houses on the gold coast that allow weddings. I have ready somewhere about the council putting new rules in or something but don't know much about it

TIA

Hi Oxley2Be, I am in the same boat its so hard :( I have heard about the new council laws coming in too but if you can get a landlord to agree now before the laws come in I'm sure they can't cancel your wedding?? Let me know if you have had any success finding a reasonably priced house! xx
GZIP: On | Load: 0.12