A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

Andie1983
Soon you can call me MRS Woody...

Re: Sunshine Coast

Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:14 am

MrsDtobe wrote:
Last night it was working but it's down for me too now. He has a Facebook page, maybe try there?

Yeah I have :) Hopefully it gets back up and running again soon :)

darkphoenix
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:43 pm

Just thought I'd quickly pop in, that link was our photographer. I can't rave highly enough about Alan! I know he's been redoing his website/blog so could be why there were problems. It was 18 months ago we got married (booked him 2yrs ago) and it was $1300 then. I think he had a cheaper package but it didn't include getting ready photos.

Andie1983

Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:31 pm

darkphoenix wrote:
Just thought I'd quickly pop in, that link was our photographer. I can't rave highly enough about Alan! I know he's been redoing his website/blog so could be why there were problems. It was 18 months ago we got married (booked him 2yrs ago) and it was $1300 then. I think he had a cheaper package but it didn't include getting ready photos.

Thank you :) They like his photos, and he is available, but he's a bit more exy now, so not sure whether they will be able to fit him into budget. Fingers crossed for them though :)

nickncarolyn1
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi Ladies,

Just looking for some recommendations for venues in the hinterland please. My best friend just got engaged and she's trying to find a nice country/rustic/elegant place that's not too pricey! Thanks.
GZIP: On | Load: 0.13