A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

StephMT
Can't wait to set a date
Can't wait to set a date

Re: Rockhampton

Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:25 pm

It hasn't moved as far as I'm aware. I think they have expanded tho. It's still in the metro centre.

lilithgirl

Re: Hills In Hollywood

Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:35 pm

Charlene wrote:
Hi girls, hoping someone might know.
Has Hills In Hollywood moved, or am I just not remembering where it was right :!:

Its moved like 2 shops down. Into a bigger shop

Charlene
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Re: Hills In Hollywood

Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:06 pm

lilithgirl wrote:
Charlene wrote:
Hi girls, hoping someone might know.
Has Hills In Hollywood moved, or am I just not remembering where it was right :!:

Its moved like 2 shops down. Into a bigger shop

That's what it will be then - I just drove past and saw some new signage on the shop
Will have to pop in and see what new stuff they have in the bigger shop!

Charlene
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:07 pm

StephMT wrote:
Hey just want to confirm to you that yes Michael is the head chef at Cocos and Ryan is the restaurant manager there as we are now having our wedding there and sounds like you had your venue changed the same as we did.

I just had a newbie quote this in my show and tell

Just to clarify - I take it that Michael is starting at Cocos in July :?

StephMT
Can't wait to set a date
Can't wait to set a date

Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:19 pm

Must be Charlene. So I wanted to look up Coco's on their website. By god it was one of the most annoying websites I have ever visited seriously contemplating not even calling them based on that. I'm really fussing like that tho.

TinaBeans
Catchin Up on Mah Stories
Catchin Up on Mah Stories

Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:58 pm

A friend of mine getting married at Cocos in December, if you're still looking then I'll let you know what it was like!

Charlene
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:15 pm

StephMT wrote:
Must be Charlene. So I wanted to look up Coco's on their website. By god it was one of the most annoying websites I have ever visited seriously contemplating not even calling them based on that. I'm really fussing like that tho.

The website wasn't particularly helpful - I agree :!: Although maybe the information they send out when you request it is better :?:

StephMT
Can't wait to set a date
Can't wait to set a date

Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:55 am

TinaBeans wrote:
A friend of mine getting married at Cocos in December, if you're still looking then I'll let you know what it was like!

That would be great. Thanks for the offer!

Lace

Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:45 pm

Hi everyone. Im not sure if this is in the right place, so mods feel free to move it. Im living and getting married in Rocky and I was hoping to get my dress and my BM dresses made, so Im wondering if anyone can recommend someone?? I have no idea where to start and you hear so many horror stories. Any recommendations and contact details would be greatly appreciated :-) Thanks in advance

Charlene
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Lace wrote:
Hi everyone. Im not sure if this is in the right place, so mods feel free to move it. Im living and getting married in Rocky and I was hoping to get my dress and my BM dresses made, so Im wondering if anyone can recommend someone?? I have no idea where to start and you hear so many horror stories. Any recommendations and contact details would be greatly appreciated :-) Thanks in advance

Hi Lace and welcome! Perfect place for the question. If you PM BeccaR she would be able to give you Elena Porter's details.

mel_b

Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:40 am

Hi everyone, I'm also new to this! Getting married at Rydges in October (im from NSW) and was wondering if anyone had recommendations for hair and make-up? Would be great if it was the 1 person that could come to the resort and do both, but doesnt matter either way! Thanks :)

SuzieQ85

Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:11 am

mel_b wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm also new to this! Getting married at Rydges in October (im from NSW) and was wondering if anyone had recommendations for hair and make-up? Would be great if it was the 1 person that could come to the resort and do both, but doesnt matter either way! Thanks :)

Hi Mel. I'm using Statix Hair Works in George St. They are coming to my motel and are good price. They do charge a travel fee but otherwise there is a place in Yeppoon that i think go to the motel. pretty sure they are called Wave Length for hair, something like that anyway

mel_b

Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:20 pm

Thanks Suzie, just realised I got engaged the same day as you!! :)

Stephanea
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:55 pm

Hey rocky girls :)

I had my wedding on Saturday and it was sooo amazing!! I couldn't have hoped for better. The gracemere council really pulled through, as the rutunda looked immaculate :) I'm soo pleased and greatful to the council :)

Here are a few of my local reccomendations:

Celebrant - Gerald Victor
Hair - Fl'hair
Makeup - Touch Of Style
Nails - Nail FX
Photographer - NKN Photography (http://www.nknphotography.com.au)
Shoes - Suna
Rings - Zamal's and Amies
Ceremony Decorations and Set Up - Ace Party Hire
Reception Decorations - Judy's Wedding Bouquets

That's all i can think of for the momment...

Jess_S
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:34 am

Congratulations Stephanea!!
I had a look at your non-pros and everything looked so beautiful! So glad that the council pulled through for you :D

katiew

Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Just to clarify I posted the thing to say michael is now the head chef at cocos and has already commenced there but is still carrying out the weddings at michaels for 2 more weeks.

Charlene
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:53 pm

mel_b wrote:

Hi Mel B
Can highly recommend Cap Coast Weddings - they do both hair and makeup and are a mobile service.
Ph Natasha 0400343906
or Hollie 0438771062

SuzieQ85

Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:04 pm

Hi All
I really need some idea's for songs for the first dance. i'm really stuck.
Any help would be great.
Happy Planning

SuzieQ85

Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:55 pm

hi all. I really need help, one of my cars is no longer available. the one i still have available is a ej or eh holden. do any of you know someone with a similar car that is well looked after that would be interested in doing a wedding? Any help woul dbe really great.

SuzieQ85

Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:22 pm

Becca
All the best today for your wedding. Hope it all goes great.
GZIP: On | Load: 0.87